S I X

Everyone then goes back to their own things. Hendery pulls you aside, checking up on you.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? How are you?" he asks very worried about you.

"I'm fine. it's okay" you say as you wiped your tiny tears.

Hendery looks at you with pain in his eyes and couldn't resist so he took you in his arms. You were shocked by the sudden action but hugged him back. In his embrace, you could feel his warmness which comforted you.

You both stayed like that for a little while until you realized you guys were still at work and had customers ready to order.

The end of your shift came so you and Hendery started cleaning up ready to close the shop.

It was only the both of you left in the store and Hendery decided to sit you down on one of the table's chair.

"Are you alright?"

"Yea I'm fine...I'm just mad at the fact that what she said wasn't true... but I'm also scared she's gonna come back to me"

~Flashback~

"I'LL GET YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU LITTLE SLUT"
"I WONT LET YOU OFF THAT EASILY"
"BE CAREFULLLL"

The woman said to her before leaving the coffee shop.

~End of flashback~

"Don't worry about it y/n... want me to walk you home?? Just to make sure you're safe"

"Yes please..."

Both of you then closed the store and started walking to your apartment.

There was a nice cold breeze outside.

You guys didn't talk much because you were still in shock about what happened earlier. Even if there was no talking, it was still a comfortable silence.

You finally arrived in front of your apartment and said your goodbyes to Hendery.

As you entered your home, your phone catched the wifi which made your phone blow up of notifications

As you entered your home, your phone catched the wifi which made your phone blow up of notifications. It was Xiaojun.

Xiaojun

Y/N!!
WHERE ARE YOU??
ARE YOU OKAY?!!!
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??
ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!!
DID SHE DO ANYTHING TO YOU??
HENDERY TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED
IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!!
Y/N ANSWER ME PLEASEE
ASK HENDERY NEXT TIME FOR THE SHOP'S WIFI CODE SO YOU CAN RECEIVE MESSAGES IMMEDIATELY
PLEASE ANSWER ME Y/N!!
I- I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!

XIAOJUN XIAOJUN
IM OKAY DONT WORRY
I'M FINE!!!
THANKS FOR WORRYING BUT I'M OKAY
DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!!

OKAY OUFF!!
You really scared me there for a sec
Did she do anything to you?? DID SHE HURT YOU?!!

Nono!!
Well... she was about to hit me but Hendery came perfectly and stood in front of me

OK GOOD
Wait- Hendery?..

Yea?..

Oh okay..

Xiaojun don't worry there's nothing going on between us I promise

It's just that... I should've been there to protect you!!

But you weren't and that's okay!!
I'm fine I promiseee

Xiaojun then called you and you explained to him everything that happened. He decided to come over to your place to make sure you were safe.

You heard the doorbell ring, it was Dejun. You ran to open the door for him. Once you opened it you saw him standing there, with a bag filled with your favourites snacks to make you feel better.

"I got you snacks!!" he said with the brightest smile on his face.

His cuteness made you blush as you let him in. You both sat down comfortably on your couch. Xiaojun looked around at your place liking the looks of it.

"It's nice here" he said

"Thank you!!"

"Here take some..." he said to you while giving you some ice cream he scooped up in a spoon.

You ate his ice cream and felt happy. Xiaojun smiled at your cuteness.

After eating the snacks he bought, you guys decided to watch a funny movie. You got up to get a blanket for the both of you to be warm and cozy while watching the movie.

Half way thru the movie you started getting tired since you've had a pretty long day. Xiaojun saw you yawn multiple times which he thought was cute.

You turned to him and looked at him with puppy eyes. He was confused on what you wanted until you spoke up.

"Can we cuddle... pleaseeee?" you asked pouting.

Xiaojun smiled and blushed at your request.

"Of course! Come here" Xiaojun said opening his arms for you to come around.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and he started playing with your hair. You knew he would protect you no matter what.

Even if you guys had only met a few days ago, it felt like it was love at first sight since you felt so comfortable around him.

You cuddled for a few minutes... and those minutes turned into hours when you both fell asleep in each other arms.

That was until

That was until... someone kept knocking at your door.

It was now morning... yes Xiaojun stayed the night with you in his arms.

You woke up by the sudden repetitive knocking on your door. You first looked around and saw a sleepy Xiaojun that just woke up next to you.

You immediately knew what happened last night.

The knocking got you out of your thoughts. You got up to go see who's at your door only to find Hendery standing there...