T H I R T E E N

An hour later, you and Yangyang have improved in your project. Your concentration was cut when someone walked in.

It was the other people sharing this room

Kun came in with fruits as Xiaojun came with glasses of water.

« We thought you guys would need some fuel »

To be honest, that is not what happened...

Xiaojun's POV

Lucas and Winwin went into their room while the others sat down in the living room.

You were sitting down next to Kun as he heared you sigh...

« What's wrong » he whispered so he wouldn't caught the others attention

« It's just that... I don't know... I'm worried about what could happen with them. I mean they are in a room by themselves... in MYYYY room »

"Don't worry man.. wanna go check on them?!"

« I can't just walk in to comfort my jealous self»

« So... you ARE jealous?! » the elder said with a smirk

« Yea... »

« It's okay, it can happen... Now, wanna go get them something to eat so you can sneak peak to see how they're doing?? » he offered

« Yeah let's go! »

You both went into the kitchen to prepare some things. You helped Kun cut some fruits and after you filled up two glasses with water...

Y/n's POV

You made eye contact with Xiaojun as he walked in which made you blush

« You guys ruined the moment we were about to kiss!! » the boy said while laughing.

You then gave him a slap on the back of his head so that he would stop, looking at Xiaojun that almost passed out just at the thought of it maybe being true.

« How is it going?? » Kun asked

« We're advancing so that's good » you replied

Dejun and Kun stayed a little and chitchatted with you two , giving you guys a little break from work.

After that, they both left to let you guys continue to work on your project.

A few hours passed by and you guys were finally done. You left the room and went back into the living room to gather all of your stuff. Xiaojun then saw you and ran towards you...

« Hey wait! You guys are done?? »

« Yea »

« Great! But I'm not letting you leave like that»

« What do you mean?? »

« At least have dinner...we're about to eat so why not stay and eat it with us?? »

« I don't want to disturb you guys, it's fine »

As you said that Kun walked behind Xiaojun so he overheard and came to you...

« No of course not!! We'd be very happy if you stayed with us for dinner »

You looked at the two men basically giving you puppy eyes while begging you to stay with them.

You were thinking about it until Xiaojun got you out of your thoughts by speaking.

« Come on stay!! » he said not leaving you a choice as he grabbed your hand and took you to the dining room.

He made you sit down next to him as Kun started placing the food on the table.

While waiting for the food to be fully placed, Xiaojun started whispering to your ear.

« You got a ride?? »

« The bus yeah »

« Yeah......no » he said chuckling

« What do you mean?? »

« Im not letting you go home on a bus this late at night »

« So how am I supposed to go home then?? »

« When you leave, wait for me outside. I'll say an excuse to get out and then I'll meet you. Then, I'll drive you back home mkay?? »

You simply nodded while trying to hide your blushing face since you saw how much Xiaojun cared.

You all ate dinner together and it was pretty fun. You were sitting next to Xiaojun and Hendery, in front of you was Lucas...

After dinner, you got up and helped clean up the table. You then thanked everyone as well as saying goodbye to them. As you said goodbye to Dejun, he winked at you to make sure you remember his plan.

Eventually, you left their place and waited for Xiaojun outside as he told you. A few minutes later, you saw Xiaojun outside and he started jogging towards you.

« Come on let's go!! » he said putting his arm around your shoulder.

He opened the door for you, as the gentleman he is, and then started the car.

As he was driving, he kept giving glances at you. During the ride, you guys talked about each other's day and other random stuff.

He put his hand on yours which made your face burn and you tried to hide it. He also started getting shy but that stopped when he had to turn so he put both of his hands on the wheel.

You started to look around and realized... this isn't the way home...