Special Chapter

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ KIM SEANA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I opened my eyes and saw Sunghoon's face near mine. I smiled at the thought of how far we've come ever since we told the public about our relationship.

3 years.

It's been three years since and we have only become stronger. We have an apartment together, Enhypen has been global superstars, and I opened my own skate training camp.

I slowly brushed his stray hair away from his face to see him even clearer. He still looked absolutely breathtaking. Over the years I have only fallen more in love with him, and I couldn't ask for anything more.

 Over the years I have only fallen more in love with him, and I couldn't ask for anything more

"Love," I called to wake him up. "You got to wake up, love."

However, like any other day, Sunghoon was still fast asleep. It is so difficult to wake him up these days, for the 6th time I tried to wake him up again.

"Rise and shine, penguin." I squished his cheeks. "C'mon love, you got to get up."

He groaned as a response and I sighed. I removed his hand from around my waist and sat on the edge of the bed getting ready to stand up.

As I tried to arose from the bed, I felt his strong muscular arms around my waist and he pulled me to his sleeping figure. I laid beside him with my back against his chest as he whispered, "I'll wake up if you give me a kiss."

I blushed but tried to shrug it off, "You had enough kisses last night, maybe even too much."

His chuckle sent vibrations to my back. He kissed my neck in different spots before whispering, "I want more, baby."

My eyes widen and I felt my cheeks blush. I didn't get to respond to what he said so he laughed turned me around to face him, pulling me even closer. I stared at him for a while before giving him a peck on the lips. "There, you got your kiss, let's go."

Instead of moving, he snuggled onto me even more and gave butterfly kisses on my neck and shoulder. I squirmed as his stubble and hair tickled me. "That's enough kisses, love. Let's go!"

I stood up from the bed and as I did, I heard his whines. "Love, please don't leave me." He said in a cute baby voice. This man has been learning a lot of aegyo from Sunoo. I shook my head and looked at him.

"You're not getting up—"

"Arent you tired?" He teased me with a smirk on his face. "It's Sunday, baby. Take a nap with me."