Chapter 10 - Let Me In

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ KIM SEANA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The next morning I was greeted by my coach. We were scheduled for costume fittings today for Enhypen's first-ever concert. As I walked to the now-familiar hallways I heard someone call my name.

"Seana!" I turned around to see a half-awake Sunghoon with his messy hair and puffy cheeks.

"Yah! Remember your place. I'm older than you." I placed my hands on my waist and glared at him.

He laughed and ruffled my hair, "I'm taller than you."

"I'm still older than you."

"You're older by a year," he clarified and continued to talk. "Isn't it weird for me to call you noona when I'm courting you?"

I didn't know how to respond to that so I simply glared at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the elevator. Still sulking I crossed my arms across my chest and stayed silent. Sunghoon, not even othered, just laughed at my childishness.

"Oh my gosh," I covered my mouth before a scream comes out of it. The elevator opens on a floor that isn't ours and revealed 7 men dressed in the finest clothes I have ever seen.

"Sunbaenims!" Sunghoon bowed to the one and only BTS. They look so ethereal like they just came from a fairytale.

I bowed with Sunghoon with my hand still covering my mouth.

"Ah Sunghoon, I heard you guys are preparing for your concert. Good luck." Namjoon spoke and right after his statement a bunch of 'good lucks' and well wishes were made.

"Ah, by the way, sunbaes. Meet Seana, she will be performing an encore with me for our concert." Sunghoon motion me to the guys and I froze.

"H-hello, nice to meet you." I bowed to them and smiled.

"Hey, you're that figure skater! I watched your performance on the internet you were amazing!" Hoseok commended me. I heard collective praises and all I could do was a bow and say my thank you's. I was too embarrassed. I then went behind Sunghoon as a defense. I grabbed a hold of his shirt.

BTS then reached their floor and said their goodbyes to us. I was still in shock and stayed holding on to Sunghoon.

"Acting like a real professional there, Seana." Sunghoon teased me.

"Shut up." I slapped his stomach. "What the?"

"What?" Sunghoon looked at me confused.

"Have you been working out?" I poked his stomach and felt its firmness. "Woah, Sunghoon, have you finally gotten your dream bod?" I teased as I continued to poke his navel. Sunghoon then held my wrist to stop me. I looked at him with a grin on my face. "Stop it, Seana. that is a dangerous game you're playing." He said with firm seriousness.

I snatched my wrist from his grip and placed my hands up as surrender and laughed. I was with Sunghoon the entire morning trying on skates and costumes. When suddenly his phone rang.

"You already know which room," I heard him arguing. "Alright, we'll meet you on the way."

He then told me that we had to meet someone by the lobby. As we were walking to our destination I heard a squeaky bark. I turned around and saw a fluffy white dog coming towards me.

"Gaeul!" I knelt to the floor and picked the dog up and hugged it tightly. "Aw, my baby looks so good!" I snuggled the tiny dog.

"Gaeul, come here." Sunghoon tried to take his pet from me but the little furball snuggled up to my neck. I giggled.