Chapter 18 - Love

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ KIM SEANA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

One of my favorite content from the guys was their dance jams. They look so relaxed and happy whenever they do it, so I loved watching those.

Sunghoon saw that I was re-watching one of their dance jam lives.

"You should go and watch us some time." He said as he took his seat next to me.

So right now, I'm in front of the company building. They were filming a dance jam live right now so, Sunghoon invited me.

I stood in front of the door to the dance studio, a bit hesitant to open the door since I could already hear music playing from the inside.

"Seana?"

I looked back at the voice who called for me.

"Unnie, hello!" I bowed to her.

"Why are you outside? Come on; the guys are already starting." She grabbed my elbow and pulled me inside.

I saw that the guys were already done warming up and had been playing. Unnie sat me down behind the room so that I could see the full view of the mirror.

The guys continued and acted as though I didn't enter, but I could see Sunghoon's forehead starting to crease. He slowly walked in my direction while removing his blue button-up. He was wearing a white long sleeve inside them.

He tossed the shirt on my legs while looking directly at me through the mirror. I was wearing a dress, and I guess Sunghoon was not a fan of that.

He moved out of the frame and fixed his shirt on my lap before going back in front of the camera. But he stayed beside my position, secretly glancing to the side with his intense gaze,

I muttered a soft 'sorry', and he nodded slightly. I continued to watch them as they enjoyed dancing to various music. I could see how they look so comfortable in the dance studio; they looked like they were at home.

I couldn't take my eye off Sunghoon. He with his white long sleeves tucked in his black jogger pants. His proportions were no joke, and with this fit, you would never deny it.

After a while, Sunghoon walked back in my direction and rested his hands on the side of my chair. His face close to mine. I could feel the gazes of the people with us there, but he seemed not to care.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He smiled mischievously. "I just feel sticky." He then rubbed his cheeks all over mine, causing his sweat to transfer to me.

I fought the urge to yell in disgust. He laughed at how I was glaring at him and mumbled an apology.

"We prepared something for you." He smiled at me.

His lips touched my forehead, and he walked over the sound system to change the song.

It was Monster by Shawn Mendez.

After the collected response from the guys, He walked back, and they started dancing.

After the dance, I was speechless; Sunghoon looked so amazing and confident that I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I was snapped out of my trance when all of them suddenly burst into laughter. They were all teasing Sunghoon because he was so into the dance.