25| Tomorrow, Again

"Did you pack your toothbrush?" Mom questioned swiftly, glaring at the full luggage that was on the verge of bursting open any moment, "Or your tickets---, Oh God what about your passport?"

I fell on my chair, sinking into it as I clutched onto the luggage's handle, "I have packed everything mom." I assured her.

It was till now until I heard a car honk outside our door, and once I got a notice of it, I stood up and paced close to the door, "It's time."

She flashed me a smile, "Take care!"

"Goodbye !" I yelled as I waved my hand outside the window. "Goodbye Sweethear-" her voice slowly faded away as our taxi started to move on.

         ❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

Now here's the thing, the competition, as per Miss Mary's words, would last for 2 days. So our flight would departure at 11p.m and hopefully when we get there, we'd spend the night at a hotel and the next morning would be Day 1.

Wow, boring.

I mean, don't get me wrong. But flying over to a different city entirely is well, fun, but not as much once you are stuck in your school work for the whole day. And where is the fun part in watching students fight over a stupid topic ?

Anyways, once we boarded into the plane, we found our seats and settled onto them. It wasn't compulsory, but I can't refrain, I am sorry. I first drank a cup of coffee which held me awake during the whole flight, and well as for um, Miss Mary, her loud snores ringed inside my ears from the time the plane took off.

         ❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

Airports are fun. Just a random thing I realized throughout the journey. After picking up our bags from the baggage claim, there was a taxi waiting for us outside the terminal. Luckily, I wasn't too exhausted to a point everything seemed to irritate me, as I was liking everything so far.

London nights are phenomenal, almost this much you could drown in the starry sky and not regret a single thing. Though It was dark, the stars still emitted a silver beam, enough to light up the whole London sky. I rested my elbow on the rolled down pane as my hair went flying in the motion of the wind.

The cold breeze was teeth stuttering until we reached our hotel where we were about to spend our next two days. I walked into my room and rested the luggage against the white wall as I eyed the whole area. Everything was white and a mixture of cool tones. The curtains, the bed, the tables, the T.V, you name it.

I fell on the bed, letting out an exasperated sigh as I do so. Then I felt my eyelids drape over, and I don't remember what happened next.

         ❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

Waking up wasn't as hectic as I expected it to be. Although the only thing I woke up to was, "We are going to be late !" .Well we always are. Anyways, once we got ready and checked on some important supplies we might need, we drove our way to the auditorium that was specially arranged for this special event.