9| You don't deserve this

A few days had passed and it has been busier than ever. I had a really strict routine where I had to go to the school, come back, do my homework, eat and then sleep.

All of this was too boring

Everything was such a scramble that I forgot Matt and Louis had to meet today. I had asked Matt through text and he seemed kinda peculiar though..

But nevermind, he agreed to meet Louis.

I did remember that the meeting was planned today, but I wasn't sure if that Louis thingy, uhmm no no, LOUIS remembered it too. So I went to his room to ask him.

He was playing the piano with full concentration.

"Louis you remember who you going to meet today?"

"Who?" he said while eyes still at the piano

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING MEE!!" I yelled with a little frown on my forehead.

He laughed a little and continued

"I remember dumbo, at 7 with Matt"

"Phew" I rolled my eyes and headed out of the room.

I dressed myself in a plain white tee and some jeans, yes very different from last time when I wore a dress. It was 6ish when we left for the mall.

On our way we listened to The best song song ever by 1d, and not gonna lie, it truly felt like the best day ever. Something about today was so illuminating that my guts said something bad was going to happen today. You know that feeling when you are so happy and it scares you that this happiness won't last long, yes that was it.

As planned, we reached the restaurant at 7.On the sharp left corner, Matt was sitting beside a round table with his eyes on the phone. As soon as he saw both of us coming forward, he shoved his phone in his pocket and stood up.

INTRODUCING!!

 AIDAN GALLAGHER as "MATT"

The moment I saw him I hugged him and squealed. But he didn't seem to hug me back, and I shaked this thought of my mind to not let it overpower my thoughts.

"Hey dude" matt said while sticking his hand out.

"Hey, it's Louis" he said as he shaked Matt's hand in return.

"Yes yes, y/n told me about you, both of you have seemed to get together really well". Matt said while staring at Louis.

"Sit down" he said while pointing towards the seats in front of him.

Both of the guys were talking about random things when I heard Louis, "Bro I am so hungry let me order something, I'll be right back"

Matt and I nodded in response. And then Louis left the table.

"Matt?" I asked in a worrisome tone, "Is everything fine?"

Matt sighed and bit his lip. As he was about to open his mouth to speak something, He quickly shut it changing his mind.

"Y/N, we need to talk"

I don't know what I was expecting, but it was surely not this. The shame in his eyes and lightness in his tone told me something certainly wasn't right.

This specific sentence indicated something bad was on its way, I never really liked these words.

Just because of this, my stomach started aching and my head started to feel heavy, but I let out a sharp exhale.

"Here?"

"No, the table behind the wall" He said in a serious tone.

My heart started to pound in my neck as I stood up and we both changed our tables. As I sat down, I noticed matt's eyes were glistening, and I was sure mine were too.

"What is it Matt?"

"Listen" he sighed "Listen to me carefully"

''Speak up!" I said elevating my tone, but then I repeated in a much lower voice, "Speak up".

He closed his eyes and then pursed his lips. I know him well, he was trying his best to hold back tears.

"You are a great girl" he sobbed.

I held his hand in order to comfort him, I have never seen him in such a state before, and he looked helpless.

"You have got to be blunt", I said.

He let out a sharp exhale and nodded while closing his eyes.

"I want to end this, I- you are a very nice girl. But-, But I love Olivia...Olivia, yes I love her. I know, I know you love me, but I do not want to make this up anymore. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I want to end this relationship. Y/N are you listening?"

I didn't know what I was feeling, where thousands thoughts crossed my mind but not a single word came out of my mouth. I wanted to cry so bad, but not a single tear came out from my eyes.

The boy for whom I fought with my family. The boy whom I trusted more than myself, the same boy betrayed me.

He touched my shoulder weakly and that's when I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let out a choke and started to cry vigorously.

I felt my blood boil up and cheeks going red. How can he do this?

I wiped my tears from the back of my hand and finally build up the guts to speak something.

"I loved you with my whole heart Matt.....If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have found the true meaning of life". "And you are telling me you love O-Olivia" my voice started to crack.

He rubbed his forehead with his hand and then held his face in his hands.

I sobbed and realigned my posture to tell him something I gathered all my emotions for.

My eyes puffed up and nose still red, I inhaled deeply and hit my hand on the table aggressively.

"You know what Matt, this was very sweet of you to say that. "I continued while raising my voice "Who the hell are you to end these things?" He was now looking at me, shocked.

A tear rolled down my cheeks.

"You are no one to break to break up with me, I break up with y-you" I said while staring at him.

He looked towards me with a smile

"Y/N, this is exactly what I wanted, I don't want you to cry over me, I want you to move on. You can shout on me as much as you want, I deserve this."

"You don't have to make me feel sympathetic for you Matt, you have already proved me who you are, a CHEATER. So this trick doesn't work on me".

I stood up from my chair and hit my hand on the table once again.

I leaned my head closer to him.

"Bye cheater, enjoy..."

Boiling from anger, I ran towards the counter and saw Louis standing in the queue. I stood beside him and grabbed him by his wrist.

"L-lou we have to go"

He got confused and opened his mouth to mumble, "WHA-, Y/N!"

And I dragged him out of the place.

I  am so busy nowadays :')