Chapter 7 - Teacher

1.50k reads and 65 votes *Shook*

What the actual honey badger.... why and THANK YOU *proceeds to cry*

Here you beautiful people go *sobs* another chapter *hiccups*. And with this great milestone of 1000 reads, I reward you with a somewhat floofy episode. (May have sprinkled in some extra fluff for yall)

Enjoy
_______

Mono and Six peeked over the top of the books. Analysing as the Teacher twister her head in unnatural ways, hunting the two down. Mono gulped before positioning himself back into a crouching position. His good hand continued to hold Six's hand. It honestly calmed him and Six most importantly. Her hand was warm and fitted in Mono's hand perfectly. Mono continued to cuddle Six to comfort her. Why is she so scared of this lady? Is there history? Six shuddering stopped a few seconds ago after Mono started to hug her, but fear was still radiating off her. Holding his sore arm close, his head started to search for a way out, not moving his chin from ontop of Six's head. Her hair was soft and tickled Mono's chin from under his mask. Not wanting to make Six panic, Mono remained as still as possible. There must be a way out.

Whosh! A rushing whistle of wind peirced through Mono's skull. It clicked. A whistle of wind generally means of a ventilation system. A way out! Squeezing on Six's hand in reassurance, Mono cautiously lifted his resting chin from her head. He peered over the books, roughly guessing where the wind came from as well as checking upon the teacher. The air was think and covered in flying grey dust making it hard to see. From what Mono could tell she was near an old looking wooden desk covered in files and papers, along with a random half eatin apple. Her head had moved closer to her body, appearing slightly more normal. Despite the fact that it twisted like an owls head. Her guard is down! Perfect!

Gazing back at Six, he gently pressed on her hand with his. She turned to him. Small parts of her hair falling out of her eyes. Upset that it was too dark to see Six's eye colour, Mono shook the thought away. Mono opens his mouth to speak but instantly shuts it. Six trembled in his hand. She was terrified. The situation, the atmosphere, the thing that is in the same room as them made her want to cry. Giving a symlathetic look, Mono mentally grumbled to himself. Flip man. Why do I feel so bad for her? Stupid me. I'm gonna get myself killed. Silently sighing, Mono whispered, "you stay here. Don't move until I say run. Okay?" Six looked down and nodded. "I need you to get up to the top of that shelf." Unwilling, Mono let go of her hand and turned his body away ready to dash for another book pile. His injured arm hugging his body, while his good arm hung in a position of allow momentum. Swiflty, Six yanks on his wrist. Confused, Mono watches as she points at his hurt arm. Giving a grin, Mono rustles Six's hair. She lightly winced from the unknown gesture. "I'll be fine. Worry about yourself okay." And with that he ran off.

He ran from book stack to book stack. Ocasionally sneaking behind a stray suit case or chair leg. Tilting his head back, he caught Six staring at him. Probably worried I'll get hurt. Shaking his head, Mono searched around for a vantage point. Finding a low chair next to a messy desk. Hoisting himself up, Mono stood on top of the desk. Papers patched the desk with multiple pencils and rulers while a stray rotten apple sat in the corner of the desk. Looking back at Six, Mono saw the teacher closing in on her location. Panicking, Mono taunted the teacher, yelling, "come get me you giraffe neck lady!" The teacher cracked her long neck in Mono's direction. Mono shivered as he got a good look at her. She had pitch black eyes surrounded by sagging skin, her hair stiff like a board while her neck slithered from side to side. Ew. Mono cringed. A deafening cry snatched him back into reality and was faced with an old ladies head flying his way. Mono flinches, screaming out "RUN!" Just as those words left his mouth Mono rushed to the edge of the desk towards a book shelf. He leaps and grabs onto the books with his good arm.