Chapter 4 - Run Rabbit Run

Inspired by the video upove!
The song is catchy, I love it XD

Just noticed that I spelt sweet wrong in my title and am extremely embarrassed.

And guess who is sick, meeee. Sorry if my writing suddenly gets bad grammer and spelling and general plot line, my mind is muffled and wants to die.

Warning this is a Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonng chapter, ye have been warned.

____________

Mono felt his heart snap in two as the flap door screached. May as well run around as a headless chicken screaming hey look at mee. How would a headless chicken speak... FOCUS MONO! Behind the two teenagers, the deformed dog jolted awake. The chain around its neck clinging against eachother. A loud grunt came from where the Hunter was cutting flesh. In a panick, Mono grabbed onto Six's wrist and dove out the flap.

The two landed on a wooden porch. His heart drumming against his ribs with his lungs heaving, Mono jumped onto his feet. The wood was rough on his skin. Beside him, Six stood up aswell. Mono shifted his gaze from six to the door as he heard the clanging of a chain and the rustle of a gun. Before Mono could even think, a huge dog head popped through the flap and snapped right infront of Mono. Freaking out he stumbled back and fell off the porch and landed on his behind.

Next to him Six landed more gracefully. Mono was slightly dumbfounded that the girl, that ran away from him in fright, didnt even flinch when the dog snapped. Shaking his confusion off, again Mono stood up. He brushed himself off from mud. Suddenly, the door slammed open. The Hunter huffing with the dog chain tied to his wrist, keeping the dog at bay, and he had his gun in hand. Mono signaled for Six to silently follow him over to a box that lay in the mud. The Hunter walked along the side of the porch and down the creaky steps. The mud squashed under his boots, the light on his shotgun glowing ahead of him.

As Mono and Six sneaked behind a wooden crate, Mono sighed as he saw the hunter turn his gaze the other way. However, his relief was shortlived. When Mono took another step forward, his foot snapped onto a twig. In the blink of an eye the Hunter turned his gaze and the dog started barking. He grunted when he saw the two kids escaping. Lifting his gun, he fired.

"Run," Mono yelled at Six. The two made a break for it. The ran left and right. Mono leaped into the air as a bullet shot under him. The two ran in a straight line, before comming across a chicken barn house. "This way," Mono yelled towards Six. She turned her gaze to Mono before following him to the hen house. Mono slid under the small hole in the wire, while Six ducked. Mono looked back at Six, to make sure she was still following. Good, she's okay. With a soft mumble to Six, Mono lowered himself into the shadows of the hen house. Hiding undreneath. Six hesitated before folllwing along.

Behind, the hunter and his dog squabbled. Stopping short the hunter looked around for the children. Lifting his gun, he moved it over to his hand that had the chain and used his free hand to set his hound lose. In an unknown language, the Hunter gave his comandeds to his hound. Instantly the dog started to sniff the sloppy ground. The hound started drooling as he caught the teenagers scent. It shifted its eyes, glaring at the chicken hut. The Hunter grunted in approval. He gave a harsh whistled before running at the hen hut. His dog galloping far ahead, its teeth bared and claws sharp, ready for a meal or two.

Mono and Six were as still as statues. Hoping they wouldn't be caught. Mono felt pain in his chest, his heart pulsing hot blood. He tried to keep calm but it was in vain. He started to shiver. He looked over to six and was perplexed. Six was calm like the ocean. She was covered in cuts and brusies, her old knitted shirt was mattered and dirty, while her white pants weren't even white anymore. When Six caught Mono's eyes he turned away. Puzzling over the fact that a girl, most likely younger than him, ran away from some one like her but is so calm when being chased. It didn't make sense to him.