Chapter 6 - Orphanage

THANK YOU MAJESTIC PEOPLE OF THE BEGETS FOR 900 READS AND 37 VOTES!! I TIP MY BAGEL FEDORA AT YOU! (Can girls even wear fedoras.... *shrugs*)

You have officially made this potato happy. WARNING THIS IS A DAMN LONG CHAPTER!

Merry Christmas guys and Happy holidays.

Just a little info. I may not reply to cemments or messages as much as a did for one or two weeks because my dog has caught a cold and I am very scarred for her and I need to spend all my time with her. Hope you understand.

Enjoy the chapter
________

Mono could see six gulp. Admittedly the Orphanage was an intimidating place. Mono took a step forward, ending up beside six. He nudged her with his shoulder gently. She gazed at him and he gazed back. At a glance, Mono could see a glint of uncertainty in her eyes, but her black hair soon covered them. "Comon, it won't be so bad," Mono shifted his eyes towards the crumbling building with its rusty gate out front and its vine covered walls. With a reasuring voice Mono wondered to the old, creaking gate, "and besides... I'm sure this place was abandond years ago." Mono tilted his head to look at Six. She fumbled with Mono's coat, unsure.

Why is she nervous now. She was calm when a man with a shotgun and a furless dog chased us, why is she scared of an old building? Looking at Six as she hid herself in his coat made Mono relaxe and soften his hidden expression. Shaking his head Mono looked forward at the locked gate. Crossing his arms, Mono started monologuing to himself. "Alright, we have an old gate that is locked... one of the hinges have come loose but that won't be useful because I can't push or pull a gaint gate open... some symbols from the assumed word 'orphanage' sign fell off but I doubt big symbols will help the gate to open... Hey Six got any ideas." Mono turned to face her and felt his thoughts fade as the girl infront of him disapeard.

Panic! Mono spun around. His mind raced as his heart caved in. Did she leave me? Was she taken? Is she okay? Mono's mind flodded with questions and fear. He cupped his hands around his mouth and called her name, "Six! Six!" Nothing. Freaking out was the only thing Mono could do right now. As he started to run in one direction he would turn and run a few steps another way, like a lost dog. "SIX!" A lound clinging noise of chains made Mono jolt and look behind himself to were the gate was. There stood the girl, shaking the gate for Mono's attention. Mono sighed in visible releaf. Mono jogged towards the gate looking at Six who was on the toher side. "I thought I lost yo- wait, how did you get on the other side?" Six waved her hand telling him to look along the brick fence. Mono stared down the old grey brick before seeing Six crawl out of a gab in the wall. Mono's eyes widedned in disbelief. It was that simple!?

Mono ducked under the broken hole in the fence. Hoisting himself up by pushing on the wall, Mono stood beside Six. He looked ahead only to see a foggy, grey playground. A singular seesaw rocked in the wind, a pair of swings creaked while a black roundabout spun in circles. Glancing at eachother, Mono continued to make his way through the play area. His eyes darted in every direction. The park had this cold feeling to it, making shivers run down Mono's spine. Even with the knowledge that this place was abandond didn't help calm his nerve as he and Six came closer to the building.

Hopping up a few crooked cement satirs, a gaint pale green door towered over the two. It have paint chips and claw marks. "Well, isn't that inviting," Mono comented trying to lighten the mood. Six just turned her head to him as a 'really' espression. Mono awkwardly chucked before clearing his throat. Looking at the door, a certin circular door handle caught his attention. Looking at the door handle, Mono asked, "any idea how we get up there." A soft whistle brought Mono's attention. He looked below the door handle seeing Six hunched over with her hands cupped. Catching her idea, Mono went over. He placed his right foot onto her cupped hands and placed his hands on her shoulder for balance. "You sure you can push me up. I'm pretty sure I'm quite heavy." Six nodded. Mumbling an 'okay', Mono started to push himself up. Six swiftly lifted up Mono. The two wroked together and as Mono jumped up out of Six's hands, Six shoved Mono upwards for him to gain extra leverage.