Let's break some hearts

So here is the reaction you all wanted and I can see why. In all the reaction fanfics that I have read, no one has done a reaction on this scene till now. This probably would be the longest chapter I ever wrote butt hey, I am a masochist and so are you.

Everyone was looking at me for an explanation of me secretly dating Kei. I could feel the death stares of everyone. Literally everyone except for Kei and Amasawa who had a mischievous smile on her face. Ichinose was holding out somehow and Airi, huh? Where is Airi? Did she go somewhere again?

"About that. When the news of you and Karuizawa dating, she fainted and even Hasebe could not bring her back," I heard Kushagra's voice.

"What am I supposed to do about this situation? I don't want to deal with this. Also, why have the two seats not disappeared from beside me?"

"Who knows?"

I looked at Kei pleading for help but she looked the other way with her face redder than a tomato. I had no idea someone could blush that much and this is not the time for this Kei.

"Kei if you help me, I will do whatever you want me to do for an entire month," I said.

"Deal."

Was she waiting for that? Well, I cannot do much about that anyways. I don't mind doing what she wants me to do. I know her limit and know she won't have an absurd request. (But what if she turned into Hori?)

"Um... well, I and Kiyotaka have been dating since spring break," said Kei in a meek voice.

"From that back?" said Ichinose who had a sad expression on her face.

'So, I was too late? It was all my fault for not mustering up the courage to confess to him before that. I hope I should have told him then and there. If I did then maybe, just maybe I could be with him,' thought Ichinose.

Among all this commotion, no one realized that again, there were two people standing next to Kushagra and yet again, it is a girl-boy pair. The girl had long purple blue hair and blue eyes tied up in a ponytail while the boy had black hair and the same color for his eyes. Kushagra might have brought them in an awkward moment because the girl was holding the boy by his hair and he was pinned down on the floor. (Did you expect Sakuta and Mai-san?)

Following my gaze, first Kei and then everyone had their gazes on the boy and girl. The boy looked a little scared of the girl and Kushagra was not even stopping it. The girl soon realized what happened to them and so did the boy at the same time. They looked at us all and I could see a confused expreesion on their faces. The girl pointed at Kushagra and asked him,

"You there, tell us who you are and where are we?"

"Oh, you are done? I thought you would have taken more time to straighten him up though," he said while raising his hands.

"I think it is better if you answer her questions though," said the boy.

"If you say so. My name is Kushagra, I won't tell my last name because it sure is a tongue twister for most so just call me Kushagra. Anyway, I am the one who brought you here to come and witness something interesting."

"You teleported us? Are you an abbreviation too?" said the boy.

"No, I am not. In this place, I am god. So do you mind introducing yourself please?" he said in a little commanding voice and the boy complied.

"Sure, but explain to me properly what are you doing so I can ask Oshino about it later. My name is Araragi Koyomi and the girl next to me is-"

"Senjougahara Hitagi. Araragi-kun, I know how much you love me but I can introduce myself at least."