The disser got dissed

I am so sorry for what you saw above. But it was so cursed that I wanted you all to suffer with this masochist. Though the art looks cool if you ignore the characters in it.

People still could not recover from the sight of Horikita with her hand stuck in a water bottle. Honestly speaking, when I look at it again, it was really hilarious. Manabu could still not stop laughing which was surprising because I am sure no one has seen him like this. Horikita was red as a tomato because of the embarrassment and was glaring at Kushagra who was also laughing looking at that image. I also let out a little chuckle. (Is that even legal?)

"Kushagra, can I get that photo?" asked Manabu which surprised everyone, including me. I never expected him to say that and for some reason Kushagra looked overjoyed by hearing this.

"Sure. Wait, let me send it to you. And, there. You will be having it in your phone when you get back."

"Niisan, why do you want that photo?"

"It's nice sometimes seeing my sister like this," he said with a smile on his face and Horikita' expression loosened up a bit. I looked over at Sudou and he looked like he also wanted a photo but did not have enough courage to ask for it. Not after their plan was revealed to Horikita.

"Okay, so as I said. We will be moving to the next video and as I showed Horikita's weird side. Let's continue with that. Though this one is not a weird one and a little serious one," said Kushagra while smiling. Am I the only one who noticed that he is smiling a lot during the entire time? Does his face not hurt?

"It does not but thanks for the concern Ayanokouji," said Kushagra.

"Hey what do you mean by that?" asked Sudou.

"You will see. So, let's start the video."

While Class D dealt with its own problems, the second- and third-year students' cavalry battle proceeded. Horikita kept staring at her brother, whom she couldn't approach.

"Just how bad are the things between your brother and you Horikita-san?" asked Onodera.

"I did not know that they were this bad that you could not even approach him," added Ike.

They do say that, but have they forgotten that Manabu was almost about to hit her some videos ago?

"Was it from the sports festival?" asked Ike.

'No shit Sherlock,' thought everyone.

"Yes, it was," said Kushagra.

"Kukuku, it was the time when the dog was out from his leash, wasn't it?"

"What did you say bastard? It was because you cheated that I got so angry."

"Where is the proof about that? Don't blame your incompetence on me."

"You!" shouted Sudou trying to get out of his seat but was not able to. Looks like his hate towards Ryuuen was not enough to let him escape the seat.

"Kushagra, may I know if the race of Ayanokouji-kun will be shown?" asked Sakanayagi with her usual smug face.

"I don't know yet. What do you guys want?" he asked us.

"Yes, show us," said everyone while the first years were confused about what we were talking about. They were not in the school when this happened so it is quite understandable and Amasawa for some reason had a weird smile on her face.

"What did Ayanokouji-senpai do in the race?" asked Nanase.

"He ran against the former student council president who was considered as the best student council president in the history of the entire school," said Kushagra.