The most defective and a horrible human being

"The next one will be a little interesting one," said Kushagra.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Kanzaki.

"You will understand once I play it."

"May I leave now, Chabashira-sensei?"

"Finally Suzune's perspective," said Sudou with a smile on his face. This was the time when we had had the trouble with the class C students. So that means...

"Wait just a moment. There's something I want to talk to you about, Horikita. You two leave first, though."

Chabashira-sensei urged my older brother and Tachibana-san to leave.

Once they were gone, she looked deeply interested, crossing her arms before her on the on the table.

"So. What methods did you use Horikita?"

"Yes, we are also very interested. How did you do it Suzune?" asked Ryuuen while smirking.

"It is going to be explained dragon boy," said Horikita. Looks like she also found a way to annoy Ryuuen. He just sat at his seat laughing bitterly knowing he cannot do anything now.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to dodge the question. They wouldn't withdraw their complaint without a reason, would they?"

"So it's from that time," thought Sudou.

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

We'd fabricated a lie because we were caked into a corner.

"Wait what? You fabricated a lie? What is that supposed to mean?" asked Ishizaki but Horikita did not reply to him.

"So it's a secret, hmm? Well, allow me to change the question. Who came up with the strategy that defeated Class C?"

"Why would sensei ask that? It was clear it was Horikita-san who did it," said Onodera.

"Kukuku, what a bunch of defectives. No wonder you were in Class D."

"Fufufu, I get it Ryuuen-kun."

"What do you mean by that?" asked Kanzaki.

"We will see so I do not want to spoil anything."

'Why do I feel like it is Ayanokouji-kun who did it?' thought Ichinose.

"So you had a hand in even that?" asked Kei.

"Yes."

"You need to tell me about these stuff or I will faint from seeing how cool you are."

"Is that so?"

"Ehhhhh! I thought I stopped using it. Why didn't you cut it Kushagra?"

"Just for fun Karuizawa. Sorry about that. Thank me later Ayanokouji."

"Why do you care about that?"

"Ayanokouji isn't here, so I'm a little curious."

"Why bring him up?" Ike was confused.

"Wait, don't tell me he is the one," said Matsushita. Everyone looked at me while I ignored them and continued watching the video. After the last video I was showered by so many question that it was really annoying.

Chabashira-sensei had been rather preoccupied with Ayanokouji-kun ever since we started school. I could somewhat understand why, now.

"So you had your eyes on Ayanokouji-kun since school started huh?" said Hoshinomiya-sensei.