The plan which saved the perverts and the girls

Ha! Did you seriously thought I am going to skip volume 4.5? Well in your dreams because the .5 volumes are my favorite. I am not going to do the fortune teller one and only the Kiyokei pool one. Also, there is one volume 4.5 incident which will be shown here too. Well, at least told about. To find out start reading already.

Everyone was looking at Kushagra to start the video but Amasawa raised her hand and asked something to Kushagra. No one heard it but Kushagra had a mischievous grin on his face. I don't like where this is going.

"Okay, here we have a request from one of the girls that they want to see Ayanokouji's t-rex. Are there anyone else who wants to? If yes, then just tell me no need to speak it out or raise your hands."

After that, I saw his grin becoming bigger and bigger as the time passed but suddenly he had a worried expression on his face. It was as if someone just stole all the color from his face as it became completely pale.

'Oh no, even Hiyori said she wants to see it,' thought Kushagra.

I looked over at Kei as she was red for some reason and looking down. Don't tell me even she said yes. I think that is acceptable because she is my girlfriend (actually its not but I am going to do it anyway). My gaze went to my right as I saw Horikita also with the same expression. Oh no.

"Okay, I am not going to show it on the big screen as all the girls did not say yes so I am going to project in your mind but there is the thing that I won't let you speak anything about it. You can only converse with me if you want to. Got it?"

"Yes," said a large portion of the females sitting in the room.

"Okay, then."

Snap

As he did that, I saw many of the girl starting to blush and Kei had a surprised expression on her face. Horikita was the same and Ichinose was covering her eyes for some reason. He is projecting it in your brain, that won't hide it. Wait, even Ichinose? (Ecchinose now)

'It's so big,' thought Kei.

'Fufufu, I knew that Ayanokouji-kun's t-rex will be big but this is way beyond my expectation.'

'Senpai, did the white room did this to you or is it something else,' thought Amasawa.

'So, this is Ayanokouji-kun's t-rex?' thought Hiyori with a surprised look on her face.

"You get it now, why Ayanokouji is embarrassed of this?" said Kushagra.

"But this is nothing to be embarrassed about. If he liked things like these he could have told me. Even I like Dinosaurs," said Hiyori.

"Really? Which is your favorite one?"

"Stegosaurus. One question, how big is this t-rex model? I in the photo it is even bigger than Ayanokouji himself."

"It is really big. The thing was that he was found out when someone barged into his room and all the boys knew about it and as the t-rex is called the king of the dinosaur, he is called king. They just tease him a lot about it. Also do not talk to Ayanokouji about it because he wants it to be a secret."

"Okay."

'Phew, I protected her innocence.'

'This is so big. How will it fit in anyone?' thought Ecchinose.

'Ara. I did not know that Ayanokouji-kun has matured so much. I don't hate hooking with younger boys,' thought Hoshinomiya-sensei.

"Okay, I think that is enough. As I said no one is allowed to talk to Ayanokouji about it. And now-"