First mission

1:"Get her prepared! She must leave soon for her mission!"
2:"Yes sir, we will have her shipped to the location in a couple of hours"
1:"well do it faster! If she's not there on time it will ruin the whole mission"
2:"yes sir"

Y/n's pov

I've been training for this mission the past 7 months, Including my new powers, I will be unbeatable. These avengers don't know what's coming. I walk to the plane and take a seat to my location for my mission.

New York city, 9:00am

Finally, I've landed, that felt like forever, I go to the hotel I'm staying at and I quickly drop my bag in and head the the location I was given, apparently the avengers have been set up to go to that location also, as I've been told. I hide around the corner and see them, one in a blue type suit with an A on it, A for asshole, and colour trash can lid? Perhaps, One that looks like a walking tin can, one with a bow and arrow, how scary, a women with long blonde hair and a red cape, wait- that's a guy?!.

lastly I see a red head with a black suit to fit her figure, I look at her and she seems familiar and I can't seem to find where I know her from, oh well.

I throw a grenade to distract them, he covers it with the trash can lid or whatever it is, they look around to see if they can find where it came from, whilst they are all distracted I walk over playing with a bit of magic ive formed in my hand, I blast the one with the red cape and the impact takes the tin can with him, the one that seems like the leader comes charging at me with his "weapon", the trash can lid yeah, and throws it at me, I catch it and throw it back at him which hits him on the head and knocks him down, the tin can comes flying at me shooting with me with these Lazer type things?idk.

Tony stark: "who are you? Why are you doing this"

Y/n:"I was sent by hydra to kill you all, that's what I'm going to do"

Steve:" tony wait, if she's been sent by hydra it's most likely she's been brainwashed to do this"

Tony stark:" kid, come with us we can help you"

Y/n:" I was sent here to kill you, so that's what I'm going to be doing, it might hurt a bit but, I mean who am I kidding you'll be dead"

Clint through comms:"I've got a clear shot"

The next thing I know I've been hit with an arrow, "nice try but it's gonna take a lot more than a stupid a-arro-w to k-kill me" I slur my words as everything goes dizzy and blurry and I black out, next thing I know I'm in a cell.

Avengers pov

Steve:"I say we try and help her, she's clearly been brainwashed to do this, it's hydra come on tony!"

Tony:"what do you want me to say? She tried to kill us!"

Wanda:"so did I, but you gave me a chance, let me try and talk to her I can try and get something out of her"

Tony:"fine, go in and work your magic witchy and come back to us and we can come to a decision"

Y/n's pov

I wake up in this cell, where the hell am I? I can't remember anything, I see a figure lurking in the shadows.

Y/n:"you can come out, I'm not going to hurt you, not like I can anyway in this cell"

Wanda:"who are you?"

Y/n:"my name is y/n, can I ask why I'm in a cell?"

Wanda:" you tried to kill us,well not me but my friends, the avengers?"

Y/n:"what are you talking about? The last thing I remember is me being tied to a chair at a hydra base?"

Wanda:"wait yo-"

She was cut off by my screaming in pain and agony, I clutch my head and fall to the ground. "P-please help me I c-cant cont-trol it" she runs out the room whilst I'm on the floor clutching my head.