Apology

Y/n's pov

I've been in my room for a couple of hours now, I'm just trying to get my head around everything, do I forgive nat? I've been without her so long, I don't want to go any longer without her when she's right infront of me, I always convinced myself that she left me and she never even came back, I was deep in my thoughts, that was until the built in AI made me jump out of my thoughts, "miss y/n, mr stark would like to see you in the lab as soon as possible", "okay tell him I'll be there soon, thank you Jarvis" did I just say thank you to a computer? Oh god, I make my way down to the lab to see what Tony needed me for, that was until I saw the beautiful red head sitting there, she looked up at me, she went to say something to me and i speeded out the room, I still don't know what to say to her yet.

Y/n:" tony, you wanted to see me?"

Tony:"ahhh yes y/n come, well first I made you a suit, I don't know if you are going to want to be an avenger, but the offer is there, even though the other physco side tried to kill us, you are a completely different person, we need someone like you, so if you'd like to join then you can"

Steve:" we'd love to have you y/n, as a part of the team, a part of the family" I hear the soldier say behind me leaning against the door frame.

Nat:" we would love to have you apart of our family y/n/n"

Oh that nickname brought back memories, I miss Natalia, or natasha? I will probably speak to her later, I looked up at them and gave them a small smile.

Y/n:" thank you Tony, I might take you up on that offer"

Tony:"great, and about the chip, have you made you decision?"

Everyone looks at me, waiting for me to answer, I mean of course I wanted to get this stupid thing out my head, I'd be saving lives, including my own.

Y/n:"yes, I want to do it, as soon as we can please"

Nat:"y/n this is very dangerous you might not make it"

Y/n:" I've not got anything to lose, nat."

I look at tony and he nods.

Tony:" well then we better get started then shall we kiddo?"

Y/n:"we shall."

I lay on the table, I asked Tony to strap me down just incase, he was hesitant but he done it because I asked him to, so it's safer for everyone, he gives me this jag, I think it's to make me go to sleep or something whilst he's doing it? So I don't feel it, I mean he is going into my brain after all.

4 hours later...

Natashas pov

Steve:"it's been 1 hour now Tony, shouldn't she have woken up?"

Tony:"it'll take time for her to wake up Steve"

I hear the two arguing and bickering, nothing new, I'm just worried for y/n, this was dangerous and she still done it, I knew she done it to protect everyone and save people from what she could turn into, she saw herself as a monster, I see her as a girl that needed saved. She's been through so much, and I wasn't there, I beat myself up over it everyday, I wish I was there and I didn't escape.

Y/n's pov

I wake up to Steve and tony bickering, probably over me. "When you both have finished arguing can someone get me a glass of water please", "Y/N!!" They run over and give me a cuddle, I didn't think they missed me that much.

Y/n:" is there any chance I can go to my bed? This beds not doing any good for me"

Tony:"of course y/n, we can arrange that for you"

I smile at him as him and Steve help me into my room, they both left and I sat at the side of my window looking out at the stars, then there's a knock at my door.

Y/n:"come in"

Y/n:"oh nat, hey is everything okay"

Nat:" it should be me asking that, how are you feeling"

Y/n:"I'm okay, just a pounding headache but, I'll survive" I say with a smile to her.

Nat:"you might not have survived y/n, I don't want to lose you again, and listen I don't care if you want to push me away I'll still b-"

I cut her off by taking her hand in mines, I missed the feeling of this.

Y/n:"you ramble too much romanoff"

Nat:"so you forgive me"

Y/n:"forgive is a push, maybe making a start?"

Nat:"I can deal with that, movie?"

We both smile at eachother as we get into my bed and watch a film.