Chapter 7

*The Next Day*

I woke up, but I kept my eyes closed because the guys were talking about me.

"I'm glad she woke up." I heard Connor say

"We all are Con." JC said.

"Trevor!" Connor said, raising his voice a little.

"Hmm?" Trevor asked.

"Kiss her." Kian said.

"What? Why?" Trevor.

"Come on. Just do it girl." Ricky.

Then I opened my eyes just enough to see. And sure enough Trevor was leaning in to kiss me on the cheek I'm guessing. But when he got close enough I reached up and kissed him on the lips. Connor laughed.

Shut up Connor. What time is it?
8:15. Your already checked out. We just need to leave.
Well someone's in a hurry to leave aren't they Con Da Bon?
Yes. I just want to get out of this cold weather.
Haha me to Con Da Bon. Do you guys have the tickets?
Yes. The plane leaves in an hour and 45 minutes. You better get ready to go.
Ok. But first...did you guys go to any other meet and greets?
No. We were to worried about you to go anywhere other than here, the hotel, and places to eat.
Awww. Con that's so sweet. Well I'm gonna go get ready.
Ok.

I grabbed the presents that the boys gave me, and I went into the bathroom. I slipped on the beautiful red dress that Ricky gave me. It was a red, spaghetti strap, that stopped just before my knees. The gash on my leg turned out to be a scratch, not a gash. And the dress covered it. Then I out on the pink flats. Just then Sam knocked on the door.

Who is it?
Sam.
Oh. What's up?
Do you want your curling...um...uh...thing?
Yes Sam I do. And it's called a curling wand.

I said reaching out the door and getting it from Sam. I made sure that no one could see me. I wanted my look to be be a surprise.

Thank you Sam.
Your welcome.

After Sam left I plugged in my curling wand, waited a few seconds, then I curled my hair. After that I put on my bracelets from JC on my left arm, and my bracelet from Sam on my right arm. Then I put on my necklace from Connor. And put in my earnings from Trevor. Then finally I out on my flower crown from Kian. Then I put a small amount of concealer on the almost fully healed cut. The bruises on my arm had healed. So I had nothing else to hide. Then I unplugged my curling wand and let it cool before I put it my bag with my make up. When it finally cools down, I put it in my bag and walked out of the bathroom, back into the hospital room. All the boys looked at me and smiled. Then I got hugged from behind. I turned around to see none other then Trevor. I kissed him. Then when I pulled away, Connor said "Ok. Let's go. We gotta catch the plane."

"Ok. Lets go Con."

"Hey Ashton?"

"Yes Kian?"

"Want a piggy back ride?"

"Yes!"

"Alright then. Get on."

I ran over to Kian. And jumped on his back. I had shorts on under my dress. I don't really no why, but I did. So I guess that's a good thing. Kian carried my all the way outside to his car. Then Kian said

"Oh yea, I forgot there's only six seats in my car."

"That's ok Kian. I'll sit on Trevy's lap."

"Ok. Whatever floats your boat. Just don't have 'it' in my car." I laughed.

"Don't worry Kian. I never would." I said as I got in his car and sat on Trevor's lap. I guess I feel asleep, cuz Trevor woke me up.

"Babe, we're here."

"Ok." Once we got on the plane we discovered that we were the only ones in first class. And on the plane, well other than the flight attendant.

S-Who wants to play Truth or Dare?

M-Me!

T-Me to!

Con-Me 3!

JC-Me 4!

R-Me 5!

K-Me 6!

S-Ok. Ashton truth or dare?

M-Dare.

S-Ok. Um...grind on...Trevor.

M-Ok.

I stood up, grabbed Trevor's hand, helped him up, then did my dare. I grinded on Trevor, in front of my brother. Then we sat back down. And tbh I was scared about what Connor was gonna say. But when I sat down, he hugged me, then he whispered "Grow up as fast as you want. I won't yell at you. If your happy, I'm happy." In my ear, then hugged me. Well, at least he wasn't mad at me. We played truth or dare the rest of the way home. Then we got off the plane, got our luggage, and went home. All my stuff had already been shipped here from my mom and dad's house. I was living with my brother. And I was happy. And that's all that matters.