Chapter 1

Trevor's POV:

"Sam truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Uh. Truth."

"Ok. Do you have feelings for Ashton?"

"She's pretty and all, but no." Sam replied. "Ashton, truth or dare?"

Oh Shit. What if she picks dare and he tells her to do something sexual. I mean, Sam can be like that. I snapped back into reality when she answered.

"Dare."

Shit. Now I'm screwed. And Connor is right there. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Ok. Kiss Trevor."

"Ok."

Well that's not to bad. At least it's not worse.

"But..."

Oh Shit, now I'm seriously fucking screwed.

"But what Sam?" She asked sounding kind of annoyed.

"Kiss him on the lips."

"Oh. Ok." She said.

She looked at me put her free hand on my neck, pulled me close, and kissed me. Fireworks. Everywhere. I kissed back. Then she pulled away. And just like that the moment was over. We continued playing til we got off the plane. The most embarrassing truth would probly be when Sam asked Ash which one of us she would have sex with. She just looked down with a beat red face. And that only made me want her more. Then there's the most embarrassing dare. On about the 14th round, Sam dared Ashton to grind on one of us...her choice of who it was. I wasn't surprised when she chose Connor. I mean yea they are brother and sister but she's known him longer than she's known any of us. So I under stood. We got off the plane, and went straight to the house. We spent the rest of day unpacking. Then at around 11 we started to watch scary movies. I got to pick first. I chose MaMa. After I chose it Ashton leaned up by my ear and whispered "I get scared really easily...and I've never seen this movie Trevor."

YAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!

"Thats ok Ashton. I'll make sure your ok."

"Ok. Thanks Trevy." She whispered in my ear. And when she moved her lips brushed my cheek.
Relax Trevor. Chill man. She just kissed you again! That means that she likes you! No it doesn't you fucking idiot! She kissed you on a dare. Then it was an accident. Oh fuck. What if she gives me a boner? No. Trevor she won't fucking give you a boner! Jeez man what the hell are you thinking?

Then I snapped back into reality. Just then Ashton screamed and jumped onto my lap grinding. Like a lot.
Oh fuck.

Connor's POV:

I looked over at Trevor...he seemed to be absorbed in thought. Then just as he snapped back to reality Ashton screamed and jumped onto Trevor's lap. It looked like she grinded too. I'm not sure though...I'm not Trevor. Then Ash giggled. Trevor had a funny look on his face. Then when Ashton got off his lap, he got up, and walked to the bathroom.
Wait. Did my sister just give one of my friends a boner? And out of all of them Trevor?!?!?!?! Wow. He must really like her if she gave him a boner.

Ashton's POV:

I got scared and jumped onto Trevor's lap, grinding a little. And by a little I mean a lot. I giggled, then after I moved Trevor got up and walked upstairs. I'm guessing to the bathroom.
Wait a second. Why would he go to the bathroom? The only reason I could think of would be me giving him a...a...a...a boner! Oh my god! Did I seriously just give Trevor a boner. Wait. Why? How? I only giggled cuz I landed on his lap. Wait...if I gave him a boner...then that...that means...that...that he...he likes me!

I couldn't take it any more. So I got up and went upstairs to see that the bathroom door was closed. I walked up to the door, and put my hand on the handle. I slowly turned it to see that it wasn't locked. I took a deep breath. And opened the door, walked in, and closed the door behind me.

Trevor's POV:

Oh fuck.

Then Ashton giggled. Yep that did it. Once she moved, I got up, and went upstairs to the bathroom. And sure enough, she had given me a boner.
Great. Just fucking great. How was I supposed to tell the guys? Especially Connor? Wait. How the fuck was I supposed to tell her. Fuck my god Damn life.

Just then the door opened, someone came in, then the door shut. I thought it was one of the boys. But then I looked over and saw black converse. It was Ashton. Shit.