Chapter 6

Trevor's POV:

Ashton was laying there on a hospital bed. There was a cut on her face, her arm was bruised, and her leg had a huge cut...more like a gash. Why the hell would any of my fans do that? They seemed so supportive. 1 out of every 20 comments she got was hate. So why? Why the hell would any of them do this? Especially her friends. I just don't understand.

Ashton's POV:

I woke up to see...white. I looked around eventually realizing that I was interested the hospital. I looked around. The boys were all asleep in chairs or on the floor. Then I looked to my right to see Trevor. Instead of saying something...I squeezed his hand.

"Ashton!" Trevor yelled waking up the boys. Then they all came running over to me.

"Hey guys."

"Thank fucking god you're ok Ash." Connor said, looking kinda upset. I let go of Trevor's hand, and holding my arms I said "Come here Con." He walked over and hugged me. Then he mumbled under his breath. "Um, what?" "Hm? Oh. Um... nothing." "Oh. Ok." The guys all hugged me before they went to sleep. The guys decided that we wouldn't go home early because of what had happened. Once I woke up I asked Con what had happened

(Bold-Ashton Italics-Connor)

Hey Con...can I ask you something?
Sure anything sis.
What happened?

Connor's POV:

What happened? Shit. She wanted to know about VidCon. What was I supposed to do? Just randomly come out with 'Oh nothing really. Your so-called friends pulled you away from Trevor. Then they pretty much beat the living shit out of you.' No. I couldn't do that she would be so heartbroken. How am I going tell her.

Kian's POV:

Connor looked at Ashton with a look that we always saw when he was upset about something. It's probly that he doesn't know how to tell her what happened. But thats what she just asked.

Kian?
Huh?
What do you mean huh?

I just looked at her.

Ricky's POV:

After Ashton asked Connor what happened, I froze. How was he gonna tell her? We found out, once the girls looked at us. At first I didn't know who they were. Then I heard one of them whisper "Shit...guys...I...I...I forgot about...T-Tr-Tre-Trevor." That's when I noticed who it was. I looked at them. Then I asked "Why the hell you do that? She always siad that she wanted to see you guys! We were even going to buy you guys plane tickets to come down this summer. All summer to. Now I'm glad we didn't buy the tickets for you guys in advance." They all just looked me. Then the boys caught on. "Wow!" They all said in unison. "Why the hell would you do that, after calling her your best friend?" Then security came over. Which I learned on the way here...to the hospital...that Connor had slipped away to get security. That explains why the screams got louder.

What happened?

She was looking at Kian. After a few seconds when he didn't answer she turned to JC.

What the check happened JC?

JC's POV:

What the check happened JC?

I froze. She had already asked Connor. Then she asked Kian. Now she was asking me. Hopefully Ricky, Sam, and Trevor don't tell her. Connor didn't answer her. Kian didn't answer her. I wasn't going to. I just couldn't find the courage to say 'Oh. Um. Your friends kinda beat you up at VidCon.' No. That would hurt her. I didn't want to hurt her. I had grown to love her. She was like my sister. Then I looked up at her. She looked disappointed for a second then turned to Sam. Shit. Hopefully he won't tell her. We should let Connor tell her. I mean he is her brother. Now there was only 3 guys left.