Chapter 2

Trevor's POV:

It was Ashton. Shit.

"Trevor?" She asked walking over to me, and sitting down.

"Yea?"

"Are you ok?"

"Why does it matter?"

"This is why..." she paused then she started singing.

"I See Trouble And I Know Everything I Do Is One Big Show Even Though You Make Me Glow I Have To Move On And Go" she stopped and I started singing.

"I Love It So What Are We Gonna Do Your Mind Is Running On Oh" Then she joined me.

"I Love It So What Are We Gonna Do Your Mind Is Running On And I We Were On To Something Now I'm Left With Nothing At All And I Wanna Hear Your Echo Got To Be The Name You Call I Love It So What Are We Gonna Do Your Mind Is Running On."

That's when we stopped singing.

"So are you ok Trevy?"
Yep she did it again. She made me fall even more in love with her. How? How does she do this? Why?

"Trevy?"

"Hmm? Oh. Yea. I'm fine."

"I'm sorry."

"F-f-for w-w-what?" I stuttered. Hoping she didn't know about the boner.

"For jumping on your lap. I...I...I just got really scared."

"Oh. Ok." Thank god she didn't know.

"And..." Oh Shit. I'm screwed. "And for any thing else." Whew. So close.

"There was nothing else."

"Uh. Trevy...can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"It might make you feel uncomfortable...you don't have to answer me if you don't want. Ok?"

"Yea. I understand."

"Ok. Well, uh, did I, you know, give you a...you know?"

"Uh. Heh heh. Yea. You actually kinda did. It's kind of embarrassing."

"Trevy..." she said using her hand to make me look at her "...it's nothing to be embarrassed of. It's a natural thing."

"Yea. Yea I know."

"Oh. And, uhhh, Trevy?"

"Yea?"

"When I jumped onto your lap, did I grind on you a little?" She said blushing.

"Yea. But more like a lot Ashton."

"Oh. Trevor I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok."

"Really?"

"Yea. Hey, can I be honest with you Ash?"

"Of course you can Trev."

"When you grinded on me, I, I, I uh, ikindalikedit."

"Oh. Wait...Really?"

"Yea. Really."

"Oh. Trevy...can I try something new?"

"Sure."

She pulled me out to the middle of the floor. Then she sat on my lap. Then kissed me.
Wait...we've kissed before. This is nothing new. Then I found out what she meant be new.

She licked my lip. I froze. Then she stopped kissing me.

"I'm sorry I never should have kissed you." She looked like she was about to cry. I didn't want her to cry so I pulled her in, and kissed her. Then the guys walked in.

"Ahem."

She pulled away and stood up.