Chapter 3

Ashton's POV:

"Ahem." Kian said.

I pulled away from Trevor's kiss and stood up. Then I helped him up.

"So Trev what happened? Why did you run upstairs?" Connor asked.

"Well...when Ashton jumped onto my lap, she grinded on me, a lot too. Anyways, that gave me...a...a... a...a, you know what I mean."

"Well someone's in love."

"Shut up Ricky."

"Don't sas me girl."

"Sorry Ricky Manaj."

"Whatevs girl."

"I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed."

"Wait...sis...you gave Trevor a-"

"Yes Connor. But if you ever speak of it I will do what I did in 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th, grade again...but for longer."

"What did you do?" Sam asked.

"I shut him out my life, and had nothing to do with him for 4 years."

"Ouch."

"Yea, Sam. Anyway I'm gonna go to bed. Trevy are you coming?"

"Wait Trevor, am I missing something?" Kian, and JC asked at the same time.

"Oh, yea, uh we're dating."

"Since when?" They guys asked in unison.

"4 months tomorrow. No I'm kidding." Trevor said.

"So you were serious on the plane?" Ricky asked.

"Yea."

"Oh, we understand." Kian said.

"Thanks. Well come on Trevy."

"Ok."

We walked away from the boys, and to my room. We went in, and I turned around and closed the door, not thinking to lock it. But as soon as I turned around Trevor picked me up and kissed me. Pretty soon I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Trevor's POV:

Pretty soon Ashton wrapped her legs around my waist. Then I decided to make a move. So I licked her lip, asking to be let in. She opened her mouth, and we explored each others mouths. Then I pushed her up against the wall, gently. Then she started to kiss me harder. Pulling me as close as she could. Then she kissed softer. It was my turn. So I started kissing her harder ever time. Then she started to pull my hair, which caused me to moan. Just loud enough for the boys, who were still in the bathroom, to hear. Then they all came running down the hall to Ashton's room.

Ashton's POV:

After I wrapped my legs around Trevor's waist, he made a move. He licked my lip, asking to be let in. So I opened my mouth. And we explored each others mouths. Then Trevor gently pushed me against the wall. And after that I started to kiss him harder, pulling him a little closer each time. Then I wondered if he would have done what I did. So I stopped kissing hard, and kissed him softer. Then he started to kiss me harder each time. And I don't know why but this made me want to start pulling his hair, not hard enough to hurt him, but just enough for him to feel something. So I did. And once I started, he moaned. Not really loud, but not really quiet. But it was loud enough for the boys to hear. So they all came running down from the bathroom. They opened my door, and when they saw us, they just froze. But to be honest, I didn't care what they thought...I was in love with Trevor. I hoped that he felt the same way. I'm guessing that he does, I mean he's have an extreme make out session with me right now. Then he started to kiss down my jawline, then he was kissing my neck. Omg, it felt so good. I tried my best not to moan, to hold it in, but when he started to kiss my neck harder, and harder, I gave in. I did. I'm sorry, but I loved Trevor. And I knew what he was trying to do. And I wanted to play hard to get, but that failed. Eventually I grabbed Trevor and kissed him on the lips again. Then he laid me down on the bed.