Chapter 4

Trevor's POV:

After the boys came into Ashton's room I seriously thought that she would stop kissing me, but she didn't. So then I started kissing down her jawline, until I reached her neck. I kept kissing her neck. Waiting for her to moan. I knew she was going to soon because she was breathing faster. I was guessing that she was playing hard to get...well trying to at least. But that didn't matter. Why? Because I loved this girl to death. And I almost couldn't believe that I was having an extreme make out session with her. Anyway, she got me to moan, it was my turn to make her moan.
(Sorry it's getting so dirty! But it's all part of the story, you'll see)

And I wasn't going to stop until I made her moan, at least once. So I started kissing her neck harder, and harder. Then she snapped. She moaned. And to be honest, I thought that it was hot. Then Ashton grabbed my face, making me kiss her on the lips again. Then I laid her down on her bed, and climbed on top of her. Then she started playing with my hair again, so I started kissing her neck again. She was a little more vulnerable then I was so she moaned almost instantly, while it took a few minutes for me to moan. But I got there. After I had moaned, I got pulled off of her by Kian, and Ricky.

"Guys, what was that for?" Ashton asked them.

"Well I think that a 45 minute make out session is long enough." Kian said.

"45 minutes?"

"Yes. 45 minutes." Ricky replied.

Then JC chimed in with "Trevor Moran your grounded from Ashton!"

"Watch me slay Watch me slay Please obey Please obey!"

"Never young man! You can not be within 10 feet of this girl for 1 week."

"What!?!?!?!?!?"

"You heard me!"

Ashton's POV:

"You heard me!" JC said.

And right after JC said that, I ran up to Trevor and hugged him.

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry but he's my boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend?" Trevor asked blushing.

"Well you guys did just have a 45 minute make out session that almost turned into sex." Sam said.

"True." Trevor said with a smile, which made me blush like crazy. Connor looked at his phone then said "Its 1:28. We better get to sleep." And once Connor said that the boys all filed out. Trevor turned on my tv, then sat down on my bed. "Come here princess." He said holding his arms out. So I walked over and snuggled into he chest. "Trevor?" "Yea?" Do you remember how we met?" "Of course I do." "Can you tell me?" "Why? You don't remember?" "No I remember. I just want to hear it from you Trev." "Oh. Ok. Well you were a major fan. And you had just followed me on twitter. And then I posted a video saying that I could go on a vacation, and I asked where all of my fans lived. And you were the first one to comment. You said I live in New York. And I decided first come first serve. So I messaged you on twitter. And we were messaging each other all night. Then the next night, I got on twitter to see that I had a message from you...so I looked at it. And you had said something like 'Hey Trevor, you're probly gonna say no but...can we video chat...I wanna see you in real life. Well computer life.' So I said sure. And we video chatted. And as soon as I accepted, you started singing-"

I cut him off and started singing the song that I had sung then. It was 'The Dark Side" and I was only singing because I didn't know he was there.

"Your Like A Monster You Try To Swallow Me I'll Never Conquer You Your All I Need Can't Control Who You Love In Your Soul There's A Force That Will Pull You Back Again Can't Control Who You Love In Your Soul There's A Force That Will Pull You Back Again Baby I Feel You Pull Me To The Dark Side One Look And You Control Me From The Inside I'm Just A Puppet On Your Strings You Can Make Me Do Anything Oh Baby I Feel You Pull Me To The Dark Side Baby I Feel You Pull Me To The Dark Side"

Trevor's POV:

"The Dark Side." I finished my sentence. "Then we were video chatting til 4 in the morning where you were and midnight where I was."

"Wait how long were you in New York?"

"Uh...about 2 weeks."

"Oh. Ok."

Ashton's POV:

Then my phone rang.
(Bold-Ashton Italics-Briget)
Hello
Ashton!
Bridget! Whats up
Nothing just that me, Chloe, Lina, Piper, and Calliy are going to vidcon to see O2L!
Wait Bridget send me a video chat request my phone is about to die
Ok see you soon bye
Bye

"Trevy?"

"Yea?"

"Can you call the boys in here please?"

"Sure."

"Ok. Thanks Trevy."

Just then Trevor moaned loud enough for the guys to hear. Then they all came running to my room. Once they got there I said

"Ok guys. My friends Bridget, Chloe, Lina, Piper, and Calliy are going to vidcon to see you guys. But I figured that they could meet you guys in a video chat."

"Sounds good to me." Kian said.

"Ok. But first it just gonna be me and Connor. Cuz she doesn't know that we live with you guys. Then I'll have you guys come in one at a time. So JC would come in, then Kian, then Ricky, then Sam, then Trevy. Ok?"

"Yep." JC said.

"Ok. Sit over there."

"Ok." Sam said.

Then I accepted the request.
Hey girls.
Hey
I have a little surprise for you guys.
What
Well actually 6 little surprises
Well tell us already
Ok. But I have to show you
Ok. Then show us
Ok. Ready?
Yes!
Ok

Then JC, Kian, Ricky, Sam, and Trevor came over and sat on my bed.
Oh my fucking God! Are they real Ashton?
Yes they are real
Wait only 5 of them came into the camera's view. Where is the 6th surprise?
Well Calliy...

I looked at Trevor, and whispered "Kiss Me." In his ear. Then he whispered "Tell your friend this is what first." In my ear.
This is what

Then Trevor pulled me in, and kissed me.
Wait are you and Trevor dating
Yes
Ok well we gotta go. See you at vidcon.
Ok. Bye.
Bye

Then she ended the chat.