Birthday bash

A/n: Your crush is gonna be your boyfriend in this imagine! Enjoy!!!
Y/b/d : Your birth date
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up to the alarm blaring near your ear. You forgot that you had kept the phone near your pillow yesterday and struggled to snooze it. It was a Monday again, unfortunately. You checked the phone's notifications.
Wait! Its my birthday! You thought.
You scrambled from the bed and rushed into your bathroom to get ready. You put on a beautiful blue dress. You loved your figure and the dress fit on you like second skin. You quickly put on a little makeup and searched for your favourite boots.

A/n: Sorry, the pic's a little blurry

You put your hair together in the best hairstyle you could do, and clutching your phone, you walked to your car

You put your hair together in the best hairstyle you could do, and clutching your phone, you walked to your car. This car was a gift for your last birthday and you absolutely loved your baby. (A/n: You're rich!😋)

As you came out of the parking lot, you decided to reply to the birthday wishes, as you weren't going to get time after

As you came out of the parking lot, you decided to reply to the birthday wishes, as you weren't going to get time after. You replied to everyone, but your face fell when you noticed that C/n, your boyfriend had not messaged. You walk to your locker which is filled with birthday wishes. You happily collect them and put them in your duffel bag. You see C/n walking towards you, with R/g/n. She was his best friend, who hated you wholeheartedly. She acted all innocent in front of C/n, but she was a real b****. You smiled fakely at them, looking at C/n expectantly. He just smiled at you and kissed your cheek.
Huh?
You gave him a pointed look, but he didn't seem to notice as R/g/n started talking to him. He looked at you before whistling lowly. "Lookie what we have here! Why are you so dressed up today, mi amor?"
You loved when he called me that, and if these were different situations, you would have blushed. But you kept your neutral face on. You had gone through depression before and you knew how to put up your walls. C/n knew about this and as he noticed your face become blank, he looked at you questioningly. You just shot the look back.
R/g/n snickered and gave me a fake smile.
"Hey, y/n! How are you today?"
You smiled fakely, and chirped,"Hey R/g/n! I'm fine! How bout you?"
She just smiled in reply. C/n could sense something was wrong and he thought that you were just jealous because he was talking with her and not you. You asked R/g/n if you could talk to C/n privately. She went off somewhere and C/n grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the Janitor's closet.
"Oww! You're hurting me, C/n! What happened?"
"You tell me that, Y/n. What's going on? Why are you acting like this! Why are acting so freaking jealous?!"
"Jealous? Can't you see it with your own eyes, C/n? She's using you for popularity! She's not your real friend! Do you even know what she talks about you behind your back?! And I'm not freaking jealous, C/n! I know you were exes and you decided to stay friends! I just feel insecure that you will leave me for her!"
" Stop doubting us! Stop being so insecure! At least she wasn't so insecure and jealous!"
"Well maybe if you like her this much, you can go to her then."
"What do you mean?" His voice more concerned than curious.
" I mean that we should take a break!"
"A break?!"
"Yeah! And one more bloody thing! Today is y/b/d!"
Saying this, more like shouting this, you marched towards your class leaving him stunned, thinking what today was.