Brother's best friend

A/n: I wanted to give a big shoutout to Booksbabes_tam for always voting for the chaps!! Thanks. Please go follow!!!
Here's your imagine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School was never fun for you. The constant nagging of the teachers was getting you bored. You zoned out through the lessons and start thinking about how you are going to spend the rest of your day. The shrill voice of the bell brings you out of your thoughts. You rush out of the class and were happy because it was your last lecture. You get to your bicycle and ride home.
As you reach home, you expect your mom to open the door and give you a relaxing hug. But you were a little disappointed when your brother, y/b/n, who was 2 years older than you, opened the door, slamming it shut as he came out. "Hey," he said, scratching his neck. You raise an eyebrow, because you knew  he did that only when he's nervous. He gives you a sheepish smile, and continues," Umm, I forgot to tell you that one of my friends was coming home.." You sigh, and ask," Who, y/b/n?"
"C/n." Excitement fills your body, but you keep a poker face in front of your brother. "Is he here already?" You try and sound bored, and hope he buys it. He does. Yayyy! "Yeah, I'm sorry.." he says. "It's okay, I guess," you reply. He still looks a little nervous so you hug him, instead of your mom, to reassure him. "Its okay, brother. Just don't let it happen again." "Umm, there's a little more.."he said. What more?
"What more?" You said in an intimidating tone. You were a damn good actor...
"Momanddadaren'thomeandIhavetogosomewhere" he says, hurriedly and stops for a few seconds, as if waiting for your reaction.
The only reaction he gets from you is a "huh?" He sighs, and repeats it, this time slower. You look down to hide your ruby red cheeks from him. But he looks at you and gives you a cheeky smile. "I also know about the crush you have on him, so it will be okay for you, won't it?" It will be more than okay, you thought. But you were stubborn enough to reply with " You don't know a thing. If anything, I know of the very obvious crush you have on b/f/n, my bestfriend, so don't even start with me." Now was his turn to start blushing. You nodded to him, as if reassuring him, that it was okay, and stepped into the house. You see C/n watching the T.V, more like surfing through the channels. He greets you with a hello and a hug, making you have to deal with a cherry red face again. You tell him that you are gonna change and come, and he could make himself at home till then.
As you come down to the living room, you see him dozed off on the sofa, his chest heaving ever so slightly as he breathes deeply. You go upto him and push his hair from his eyes, looking at him, lovingly. At that time realization hit you like a train. You were in love with your brother's best friend. Was it possible to fall on love at such a young age? But you were sure, he was the one. You were so happy. You started humming your favorite song, looking down at him, which was his favorite song too. You started muttering things too that time.
"Is it humanely possible for you to be so beautiful,C/n?"
"Why are you so cute?"
"I love you soo much."
His eyes shot open at that, scaring the shit out of you.
"Ahh~" you scream, falling on the floor. He got up and helped you stand, which you gladly except. You mutter a quiet "thanks" and he nods in answer. You sit in an awkward silence for some time, before you start rambling. "I know this is awkward and I shouldn't have said that bit its true and I've had feelings for you since you and bro became friends and I know I shouldn't have these feelings and I also know you don't feel the same but I needed to get this out an-"
Your ramble is cut off by his finger on your lips, shutting you up. You stare at him, embarrassed. He looks at you, and then replaces his finger with his lips.
It feels like heaven, both of your lips molding together. You pull away when the need for oxygen is too much. Your foreheads touch and you both don't mind breathing the same air. You both are smiling giddily. "Don't ever say that I won't feel the same for you, y/n. You are beautiful and sweet and caring. I knew it was wrong to have feelings for my bestfriend's sister, but I always hoped that you returned my feelings. Now that we've established that, without further ado, Y/n, will you become my one and only?
"Only if you become mine." You reply with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like it!
And I'm gonna start asking questions from today, cos I've seen many writers do it, so here's my first question -
"Who is your favorite singer?"
Good day, guys!!!