Meeting him again

A/n: Before you read, I just want to apologize for not being able to post earlier, and so, I'm sorry. Also wanted to inform that this will be a 2 part imagine..or more🤥🤐😳
R/g/n: Rival girl's name
Italics will be memories
Enjoy..
~~~
A boy came running towards the slide in the park where you used to play. He looked new. You slid down and went to him. You were a pretty straightforward. "Hey, are you new here?"
The boy replied with an "uh-huh" nodding his head. He seemed shy. "Well, I'm y/n. And you are?" The boy took shook her extended hand, and said," I'm C/n." With that, you pulled him towards the slide and played together. You kind of hit it right after.
It had been years since you met him, and years since he left you alone, when he moved out of the city. That day was probably the worst day of your life. Actually, better call it one of the worst days in your life. Because after he left, he took your confidence and strength with him. You started being an introvert, always wearing baggy clothes and never spent time with anyone else besides b/f/n, your other bestfriend. She knew everything, from your life with c/n, to the depression you had when he left. The day he left was horrible.
It was raining badly. The feeling you were getting was already kinda gloomy. You had a feeling something bad was gonna happen, but you shrugged it off, and concentrated on spending time with your bestest friend. (A/n: sorry, not sure if that's a word, but I like it..) C/n was coming over and you had decided to have a movie night. You were still confused which movie to choose, so you just thought c/n would choose it.
It was way past your planned time, so you decided to go check up on him. Maybe he just got grounded, you thought. So you walked up to his house with your big umbrella over your head to cover up. You saw a lock on the door just as you came near it. That's not normal, you thought. You started to reach out to inspect, but a small letter caught your eye. You saw your name on it, so you ran home and opened it.
It was from c/n. You could know it was him just by looking at the beautiful handwriting.
Hey, y/n. I know I should've told you sooner, but I'm moving. I could not tell this sooner because I was nervous on how you would react. I am sorry. I will miss you so much. Take good care of yourself, okay? For me, please?
You're best friend,
C/n.
You could not hold your tears anymore, so you let them out. It was not normal for you to cry that much, but you did. You completely gave in to life that day.
Today, as you're moving to a different city, you remember to tell b/f/n everything, because you didn't want her to break down like you did. After he left, you changed drastically. From a confident extrovert, you became a shy, almost mute, introverted girl, always wearing baggy clothes. Not that you were in bad shape you were actually gorgeous, but you didn't like to show it off confidently like you used to before.
You take your bags and run to the car, where your parents are waiting patiently, because they knew this place meant a lot to you.
As you reached the new city, you felt nervous and wobbly, anxious about how people will think about you. Your mum saw this and taking your hand into hers, gave it a tight squeeze. You smiled at her, thankfully and looked at your outfit. As you were with your parents, you thought of wearing something confident, to show you're okay.

 As you were with your parents, you thought of wearing something confident, to show you're okay

The next day...
You had school today, so you started getting ready. You weren't feeling too good, so you decided to wear a cropped hoodie, which covered pretty much everything above your stomach so there were no worries, a blue jeans and sneakers.

You entered the quiet hallway, it was still really early, but you were relieved there was no 'first-day drama'

You entered the quiet hallway, it was still really early, but you were relieved there was no 'first-day drama'. You walked to your class and introduced yourself. All of them welcomed you, but you tried to stay calm and calculated, answering some questions with one word answers and keeping quiet for others. After that, you went and sat on a desk, close to the back of the class. That's when the class door opened and a boy came walking in. He had a dangerous aura around him, which captivated you. So, you looked at him. More like, stared at him. He looked so familiar. But you couldn't quite put your finger on it. The teacher immediately looked at him and asked, "Where were you, Mr. C/l/n?"
What the effing blueberry pie?!
And that was the starting of a nightmarish love story...