⋆The party⋆

You were getting ready for the party, and the only thing you could really think about was how Bucky was going to react to this dress.

You suddenly heard a knock on your door.

"Honey, the party has already started, you coming?" You heard Natasha say.

"I'll be right there!" You yelled back.

You quickly put on some perfume and headed to the party.

-

He was at the bar with Steve and Tony when he saw you come in.

It was like his jaw practically fell on the floor, you looked so gorgeous.

"Buck, your staring, and close your mouth, she's coming over here," Steve said.

He quickly closed his mouth and watched you come over to them, suddenly he felt very nervous.

"Wow y/n, you look beautiful, really beautiful," He said, giving you a sincere smile.

"Well thank you for the dress, and you don't look so bad yourself, " You said, blushing lightly.

"Uh, do you wanna dance?" He asks you awkwardly.

"Sure," You say, grabbing his hand.

"It's like we're back in high school jeez," Tony says, grabbing another drink.

-

You and Bucky were dancing to a pretty upbeat but still classy song until the music changed into a slow song.

You saw Wanda smiling big at you from across the room, you couldn't escape now. So you just decided to go with it.

You put your hands around his neck and he quickly followed your lead by putting his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You were not a good dancer, but he didn't care, he just chuckled lightly when you made the wrong step. It was adorable.

-

As the night got older, and the important and boring people left, the party really started.

You and Bucky had retired from the dance floor and were now chatting at the bar.

"I'm bored, want to go dance again?" You said with puppy dog eyes.

"Noo, this is not my sort of dancing." He said, laughing.

"Fine, I'll dance on my own," You said, going to the dance floor.

He just looked at you from a far distance. You were adorable.

-

"Hey, Bucky right?" A girl said, coming up to him.

"Uh, yeah," He said, kinda confused. He had never seen this girl before.

"I'm a big fan, you're so cool!" She said, in an annoying high voice.

"Okay," He said, feeling very uncomfortable.

"This party is kinda loud right? Do you want to take this conversation somewhere quieter?" She said, getting closer to him and starting to touch his arm.

You saw this happening from across the room and at first, you didn't want to go up there, because he's not your boyfriend. And you can't control every girl that talks to him.

But when she touched his arm, that was too far over the line.

You marched over there, trying to find a good reason why the girl should leave him alone.

Finally, you just went with the only idea that popped up in your head.

"Hey, babe!" You said, walking up to Bucky.

"What-" He said confused.

You saw that the girl still wasn't gone so you went to plan B.

"Just go with it, " You whispered into his ear.

Before he could even understand what was happening, you smashed your lips onto his.

He stood there frozen for a minute until, he too, started enjoying the kiss.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, whilst you put your arms around his neck.

It was supposed to be a quick kiss to scare the girl away, but it turned into way more than that.

The girl ran away, looking very embarrassed and angry, but you didn't stop.

The kiss became a real makeout session, and you were really enjoying it until you heard Sam yell, get a room!

crap

You stopped and slowly turned around. And of course, the whole avenger's team was smiling at you. Scott even gave you a thumbs up.

"What was that for?" Bucky says, smiling smugly at you.

Now you have to deal with him too.

"I saw that that girl was bothering you, so I did something about it, you're welcome," You say, trying to avoid as much tension as can be.

"Oh like you didn't enjoy it," He says cocky, drinking another sip from his beer.

"Yeah well we should probably go up there," you pointed at your drunk friends, " to go explain everything you know?"

"Yeah sure," He answered.

"Hi guys, that was quite the kiss you did up there," Pepper says, giving you a smile.

"Yeah, what was that about?" Nat says, smirking as usual.

"Some girl was bothering him, so I changed that," You said casually.

"Yeah, no one messes with Y/n's boyfriend!" Stark said, very drunk.

"Oh and Bucky, Thor is handing out his famous Asgardian alcohol or whatever, if you want to get wasted," Sam said.

"Oh, you're going to be so wasted!" You said excitedly, pulling his arm to try to bring him to Thor.

"Y/n, I'm not going to get wasted, I'm a super soldier for god's sake," He said whiney.

"Yeah I'll take that action, " You said.

"Fine, if you don't, I will, " You said determined to get Bucky drunk.

You grabbed a cup of Thor's elixir and brought it to your lips. 

He quickly grabbed the cup out of your hand and chugged it in one time.

"That's what I'm talking about," You say, an evil smile on your face.

You knew he would never let you drink something so strong.

-

By the end of the night, you and Bucky were killing it on the dance floor, with your friends all cheering and filming from the sideline.

But for once, you and Bucky were both drunk, so you really didn't care.

Very late at night, you felt so tired that you just fell on the couch, or rather on Bucky, and fell asleep right in his arms.