⋆The gossip⋆

"Quit scaring me like that y/n," Tony said annoyed.

"Were you guys spying on us?" You ask.

"I don't know, where's Bucky, or should I say, your lover?" Asks Nat with a smirk.

"He went to his room to get ready, " You say, rolling your eyes.

"Okay, but you're obligated to tell us everything according to the deal," Says Pepper

"Wha- Pepper, I thought you were on my team!" You say, feeling betrayed.

"What can I tell you, kid, we all ship (your ship name)" Tony says with a wink.

"Okay, but in all seriousness, how was sleeping with Bucky?" Asks Wanda, looking a bit too interested.

"Don't phrase it like that! We didn't do anything, I just fell asleep" You say, feeling the need to defend yourself.

"Mhm, well you fell asleep, on him," Sam says with a smirk.

"How did it feel Lady y/n," Thor asks innocently, whilst Clint spits out his water.

"No, he has a point. I can't really believe that a metal arm was very comfortable." Bruce asks, finally being a part of the conversation.

"It was plenty comfortable," You said, trying to not give out too much information.

"Okay, but did anything else happen?" Tony asks, desperately trying to get some spice into this story.

"No!" You say. The truth is, something actually did happen. When you fell against Bucky's arm, you weren't fully asleep. And right before you drifted off, you felt him kiss your forehead and say goodnight, y/n.

"Mhm," Tony says suspiciously.

"Jarvis, can you please show the camera footage of yesterday night?" Tony asked Jarvis with a big smile on his face.

Oh no

-goodnight, y/n-

Everyone looked with open mouths at the footage.

"Now that's not nothing!" Scott says, totally fangirling.

"Huh, I didn't even notice." You tried to shrug it off, hiding the blush that was creeping up your neck.

"Nonsense!" Thor said whilst laughing.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go freshen up," You say, trying to get out of this conversation as soon as possible.