⋆Dress shopping⋆

You and all your fellow avengers were gathered at the dinner table, eating breakfast.

"Okay, tonight we have a very important party, I want everyone on his or her best behavior," Steve announced.

"Ohh, can we go shopping please?" Wanda begged.

"Yess, that'll be so much fun!" Nat said.

"Do we have to come to?" Tony said, not really liking the idea of sitting in an uncomfortable chair for hours.

"Yes, it'll be a team bonding moment," You say, already looking forward to it.

"Okay fine, but don't you forget our bet, "Tony said.

"Ugh, " You answered, it wasn't that it bothered you, not at all. It's just that the paparazzi have been following you and your friends every time you went out.

"What's the bet about?" Pepper asks.

"Well Buck, remember yesterday night when you had to catch me? If you actually did catch me, we had to hold hands the next time we went out." You said annoyed and embarrassed at the same time.

"Oh, the paparazzi are going to love that!" Nat said, laughing.

You flipped her off and went to your room to get ready for the day.

"Jeez, what's got her in such a bad mood?" Sam said. "Did you not take good care of her?" he asked Bucky.

Bucky gave him the fakest smile ever and disappeared to his room too, normally he just ignores whatever comment Sam makes, but this actually made him doubt himself.

-

"Okay out the door now, I don't want to waste any more time," Tony said, ticking on his watch.

Before you left the tower, Bucky grabbed your hand and entwined his with yours. What a gentleman, you thought.

As soon as you left the building though, there were paparazzi everywhere.

Wanting to let go of his hand, almost like an instinct, he squeezed yours making you feel way less anxious.

Everyone noticed that the cameras were especially focused on you and Bucky that day, but you tried your best to ignore them.

That's why everyone was very happy when they finally reached the store.

The dudes went off to go get their suit altered, and the girls went to look for dresses.

Of course, the guys were done way faster than the girls, so, much to Tony's disliking, they had to sit in uncomfortable chairs for hours.

You couldn't find any dresses that you thought looked good on you, and even the girls didn't know, so you decided to ask your best friend.

A nice old lady came up to him and said, "Are you Bucky, y/n wants your opinion on some dresses, follow me, please. "

Shooting Steve a look, he just laughed at him. Great help.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He said, reaching your dressing room.

You popped your head behind the curtain.

"Well I don't seem to be able to choose between these three," You say, handing him three dresses.

As he looked at them, he quickly came to realize why you didn't really like them so much.

He remembered the dress he saw in the window of the store, it reminded him of you.

He went up to the lady and asked her for the dress, and surely a few minutes later he came back with a beautiful dress.

"Here, try this, I think it'll look nice, "He said, awkwardly shifting on his feet. This wasn't really his sort of thing.

You took the dress, and surely, you looked awesome in it.

"Buck, this one's awesome, " You say.

"Well can I see?" He asked you.

"Nope, I guess you'll just have to wait and see."

-

Later at the cashier, you were all waiting on Tony to pay.

You saw the nice lady who helped you earlier come up to you and say, "Did the dress fit you well dear?"

"Oh, it did very well," You said, nicely smiling.

"He's a good gentleman, don't let him go." She said, pointing at Bucky, who was turning red.

-

"Hey, y/n, there are already dating rumors of you and Bucky on the internet. " Wanda said, showing you her phone.

"Great, I just hope it doesn't become a big deal," You say, handing back the phone.

"What, am I not a good imaginary boyfriend?" Bucky said, smiling at you.

"You are the best one I've ever had," You say.

You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and went to your bedroom to go change for the party.

"You guys are blind, I'm telling you," Sam said, shaking his head.