⋆The morning after⋆

-this one's very short, sorry-

"Moring doll, "Bucky said when you finally opened your eyes.

"Good morning, "You said with a big smile on your face. You didn't expect to be in such a good mood, I guess sleeping with Bucky helped.

"Hey, so Uhm, I don't want to push you but Steve just texted me, they're waiting on us for breakfast. Are you feeling okay? Do you wanna go? If not I mean-" Bucky kept talking.

You silenced him by putting your finger on his lips: "I'm fine Buck, I'm just going to get ready and we will be all set to go."

-

"Oh, look at the two lovebirds who finally arrived," Tony said with a big smile.

"Don't call us that!" You hiss at him.

"It's okay doll, "Bucky says reassuring, putting his hand on your thigh.

"Why not, you're practically a couple," Nat says, really enjoying this.

"We are not!" You say, pretending to be offended.

"Okay, but look at the facts, " Stark begins.

"Oh boy, "You mutter under your breath.

"You're wearing his clothes, you smell like him and I bet you even slept in the same bed yesterday? "He says proudly.

"First of all, his sweaters are comfortable, I forgot my body wash so I used his, and I'm sorry but weren't you the one who made us share a room?" You say with the know-it-all look on your face.

"Okay then riddle me this, why does he call you doll and why is his hand on your thigh right now." Sam chimed in.

You felt Bucky directly lift his hand, tensing up.

"You know what, I don't have to deal with this, cmon Buck, "You said, grabbing his hand and walking towards the buffet.

"How do they not see it?" Scott said, trying to not tear up.

"Mental that one, I'm telling you. "Sam shakes his head.

"So who's up for truth or dare tonight? "Tony asks when the to lovebirds come back.

Everyone agreed, and they spent the rest of the breakfast just chatting.