Chapter 22

I was chilling at the kitchen. I was standing in front of the counter, reading (F/b)favourite book. I saw Ava and remembered it was her turn to throw the trash.

"Ava! Its your turn to throw the trash!" I shouted.

"I know!" She shouted. I just nodded my head. I turn to read my book while she take out the trash. She went out and i just continued to read my book.

"Where is princess Ava?" I turned my head to the sound. I see the daemos.

"She went out to throw the trash." I said. They made an 'oh' sound. I continued to read my book.

"What are you doing?" Noi asked.

"Reading a book." I answered. I feel someone behind me so I turn my eyes and see Leif. My heart almost jumped from the scare. I continued to read my book.

A few hours later

I already finished my book so I was on my phone. I hear the door open so I look. I see Ava.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Ran into a guy with a scar on his left eye and his name is Zex." Ava explained.

"Zex? Sounds like sex." I said.

"I know right? Anyway, he asked me if i can show him around." Ava stated.

"So? What did you say?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I just said sure and told him to stay downstairs."

"Wait. Did you say Zex?" Asch asked. We both turned to him.

"Yes." We both said. Then he has a look like something bad is about to happen.

'Whats gonna happen is not good.' I thought.

D҉a҉n҉g҉e҉r҉! B҉e҉ c҉a҉r҉e҉f҉u҉l҉!

I hear someone say something so I look around.

"Did you hear something Ava?" I asked.

"No. I didnt hear anything." She said, turning to me.

'Weird. I definitely heard something.' I thought. I hear the door open and see a guy that Ava said.

"I thought I told you to stay downstairs." Ava said.

"You were taking too long." He said.

'This guy is a bit sketchy. I dont trust him.' I thought. Ava told us to sit on the couch while she charge her phone. She also told the daemos to be nice. I was still at the kitchen because of the tension between the daemos and the dude. The tension was so thick that you cant even cut it.

Ava come out of her room and offered him some drinks. Then he attacked her. I was shocked. I wanted to move but I cant. My body wont cooperate with me. Then he said something that made Ava angry. I used my magic to hear what he is saying.

"You want to know where daemos power come from? It comes from human souls." He said. After he said that, I ran to him to take Ava away. I was fast but he was faster. He took a hold of me and Ava. Then he drop a potion and we were in a different place. I opened my eyes and see Ava was not next to me.

I looked around and see the daemos and the dude. I keep looking for Ava but I coulnt find her. I was starting to lose control. Then I feel my body heat up.

Third person pov

The tension between the daemos was thick. Then everyone felt the place becoming hot. They look at Asch but he wasnt using his magic.

Then they look at Y/n. Half of her body was in fire.

"Where is my sister? Where did you take her?" Y/n asked, her hair covering face. She looked up and her eyes were two different color. One was purple and the other was green. She has black horns with purple on the tip.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Y/n shouted. The fire on the side of her body turned down.

The daemos were shocked since this is the first time they see her lashed out.

"Y/n! Calm down." Leif said. The he see tears on Y/n eyes.

"Where is she? I promised that I would protect her. Why didnt my body cooperate with me?" She asked.

"Its not your fault. All of us are worried. Lets just hope that princess Ava can lie." Rhys reassured.

"Fine." Y/n said. "Why do I feel something is on my head?" She asked.

"You have horns." Pierce said. Y/n touched her head and feel her horns.

"They're back? I thought I locked them away?" She asked.

"What do you mean theyre back?" Asch asked.

"I had these whenever I lose control. I gues I did since half of my body was on fire."

"Speaking of fire, why did yours change color? It was red then it turned blue and white." Asch said.

"Ah. I can control the temperature of my fire. There are times it would burn me." Y/n said.

"Wow." Noi said.

"We have to look for Ava. Where is the castle?" Y/n asked.

"How did you know there was a castle here?" Noi asked.

"Isnt Asch a prince?" Y/n asked.

"Oh yeah!" Noi realized.

"Lets go there before Ava will scream again." Y/n said. They nod their head.

"By the way, your eyes are two difderent colors." Leif said.

"What?" Y/n asked, dumbfounded.

"Yea. Its purple and green." Noi stated.

"Really? I wonder if." Y/n said. Then she tried all the element she has.

"Still got it." She said. Then they continued their journey to the castle.

To be continued~~

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Heres the chapter. Im still waiting for My inner demons season 2 if there is. Maybe I can a season 2? What do you guys think?

Im just gonna pray that I will pass my exams. I am pretty sure that I will fail.

Byebye!