Chapter 20

I was peacefully until I woken up by someone. I open up my eyes and see Ava.

"Ava. Let me sleep more. Why do I need to be up?" I whined.

"No. You need to wake up. We are going to the festival with Lorelai because I accidentally answered to her offer." Ava confessed. I jolted up from my bed and realised that I cant. I look over and see Leif.

"Why is he on my bed?" I asked.

"Dont you remember? You two cuddled all night." Ava explained.

"What? We did!? Oh god!" I thought. I quickly get up from my bed.

"We need to go in an hour. Quick get change." Ava said. I go into my closet and look for clothes. I took out (f/c) off-shoulder hoodie and (s/f/c) pants. I also put on a pair of knee high black socks. I walk out and wake Leif uo which took only minutes. We walk out of my room.

We see Ava with the rest at the front door and walk towards them. I put on my black shoes and go to the festival.

Timeskip~

We reach the festival and the boys said something that I didnt hear because I was still sleepy.

Ava give us some tickets so we could play. I thanked Ava and look around.

"Hey A, Ill go look around. K?" I said. She bod her head. I walk away from the group and look around. As I was walking, I spotted Mr. Dracula.

"Hey, Mr Dracula! What bring you here?" I greeted.

"Oh! Y/n! Its you! Do you think you could help me find my daughter and her friends. I've been looking around for them for a while and I cant seem to find them." Mr Dracula explained.

"Are they okay?"

"Of course. They normally run around perfectly fine. I'm just getting older and need help seeing and getting around is all."

"Oh! Sure! I don't mind helping you out. I'm planning on being here for a while anyway."

"Bless your soul, Y/n! You're always so kind to us old people."

"You mean senior citizen?"

"Don't make it sound nice dear. Im old and Im loving it! Now let's go find those kids."

Mr. Dracula and I look around for his daughter and her friends.

Somewhere

"Hey guys. Where's Y/n?" Ava asked. All the guys turned to her.

"You don't know where she is?!" Leif shouted.

"I don't know! I wasn't watching!" Ava shouted.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Leif stated. Everyone started panicking and looked for Y/n.

Back to Y/n

We eventually find Mr Dracula's daughter and her friends.

"Thank you again, Y/n" Mr Dracula said.

"No problem, Mr Dracula. I love to help people." I said, smiling. I waved goodbye to Mr Dracula, his daughter and her friends. I see the guys and Ava. I walk towards them.

"Hey guys! Why do you guys look scared?" I asked.

"There you are! We've been looking for you everywhere! Where did you go?" Ava shouted.

"Chill, Ava. Mr Dracula asked for my help to look for his daughter and her friends." I explained, hoping that would calm her down.

"Oh good. I thought you were kidnapped or something. Please tell me where you are going." She said.

"But I did tell you that I was going to look around." I said, cocking my head to the side.

"You did? I guess I didnt hear." Ava said.

"Idiot." I deadpan. "Anyway, where did that come from?" I asked, pointing to the pink stuffed bear.

"I got it from Rhys." Ava said.

"Thats cute."

"We tried to win some as well." Asch said.

"But we ran out of tickets." Noi complained.

"Really? Then, here. You guys can use mine since I dont want to play." I offered.

"Are you sure Y/n?" Ava asked. I nod my head. Then through the day, the rest played so much. Asch and Leif stole corndogs from a kid. We asked the guys if they can do the thing(i dont remember the name of the game).

We see the police and Ava told us to scram. I was with Ava, Pierce, Leif. Asch, Noi and Rhys are together.

We were walking, trying not to get caught but Ava bump into someone.

"Ava, are you okay?" I asked, walking to her.

"Im fine." Ava said. I look over her shoulder and see Lorelai with her friends.

"Ouchie. Hey Ava, Y/n!"

"Uh, hey Lorelai!" Ava greeted.

"You actually came!" Lorelai shouted. Then they started a conversation but I didn't listen because I was getting tired.

We ended up riding the rollercoster which Ava and Steve passed out on. Leif tried giving Ava CPR but it look like he was licking her. I admit I was jealous but it was too funny. Lorelai saw the ' incident'.

We all agreed to go to the haunted house. We let Steve and Lorelai go in first. The the four of us went in. We thought sticking together would be best but we got separated. I was about to turn to a corner but I see Steve and Lorelai. I listen closely and What I heard didn't make it good. Steve broke up with Lorelai.

'Bitch! How could you! You stupid jackass! I knew you weren't good! Go to hell!' I angrily cursed. I see Ava at the other side. I was guessing she was thinking what I am thinking. She walk up to Steve in a ghost costume and punch him on the face.

"That's what you get! You asshole." I said, fighting the urge to kick his balls. I heard shouting and turn around, seeing Asch and Noi.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked. They look horrified.

"Rhys is about to kill us."

"What did you do?" I asked. They didnt say anything but I heard Rhys shouting. He came behind the two and used his magic.

"Rhys!"

"Magic?" Lorelai stuttered. I look over and shouted,"Leif!".

"On it." He said. He karate chopped her.

"I think this is enough carnival for us today." I said with Ava agreeing.

We left with Lorelai and leaving Steve there. Lorelai woke up and we waved goodbye. I asked her if she wants to hang out soon. She was happy. I know that break up of hers will hit her bad. We went back home. As soon we reach our apartment, I colapsed on the floor. I had to ask someone to carry me to my room since I was exhausted from running.

I fell asleep immediately.

D҉a҉n҉g҉e҉r҉ i҉s҉ n҉e҉a҉r҉!B҉e҉ c҉a҉r҉e҉f҉u҉l҉!

To be continued~~