Chapter 16

It was 3 in the morning and I couldnt sleep. I tried listening to calm music to reading books but I still couldnt fall asleep. 'Stupid Leif. Why am I still thinking about that?! Stop remebering, you stupid brain!' I mentally screamed.

I sigh and walked to Ava's room. I stand outside of her room and knocked. Ava opened her door and saw me.

"Why are you still up?"Ava asked.

"I cant sleep. Had a nightmare." I lied.

"You can sleep with me. C'mon." She replied, letting me in. Both of us lay in her bed and she fell asleeo again. I began to fall asleep too so I close my eyes and sleep.

Timeskip~

I felt movement on my feet so I opened my eyes and saw a tray on my lap and Ava's lap. I wake Ava up and she looked shocked.

"Who made the pancakes?" Ava asked.

"I did, princesses." We looked towards the voice and saw Leif in a suit, well almost, the sleeves are torn. I eyed him and remembered yesterday.

"Leif? Did you make this?" I asked, taking a bite of the pancakes. He nod his head.

"Its delicious! Ava, you should try it!" I exclaimed.

"Ok?" She said. She took a bite and had stars in her eyes and eat it faster than me.

"Ava! Slow down! You're gonna choke!" I shouted.

"Sorry. Its just yummy! Nice cooking Leif!" She compliment. He looked at us.

"Y-you like it?" He asked.

"Of course! Its really delicious! You didnt try to burn the kitchen when you make this, did you?" I question, taking another bite.

"No, I did not." He said, shaking his head, sweating.

"By the way, where did you get the suit?" Ava asked.

"I toom it from a human." He replied. We just looked at him, surprised.

"How are you princess Y/n? I hope you still remember what happened last night?" He smirked.

"D-dont remind m-me!" I shouted, covering my face.

"What happened last night?" Ava asked, confused on whats happening.

"Why? Just accept my love for you." He cooed.

"I-i.." I stuttered. I blushed even more.

"Y/n. You look like a tomato. Tell me what happened last night Leif." Ava ordered.

"Nothing. She just gave me that one thing that I want which was a kiss on the lips." Leif said. Ava just looked at me and squealed so loud that she almost broke my ears. ALMOST!

Somewhere
Author's pov

"Has anyone seen Lief?" Rhys asked, looking around.

"No." Asch said.

"Why is the kitchen a wreck?" Rhys asked. Then they heard a screech from Ava's room. They ran into Ava's room, only to see Ava being feed by Leif and Y/n blushing.

"Oh hey guys! Leif, Y/n and I were just talking about what happened to these two." Ava said, pointing to Leif and Y/n.

"Ava, stop! Stop reminding me of what happened last night!" Y/n whined, blushing.

"What happened last night?" Noi asked. Ava was about to say something but Y/n covered her mouth.

"Nothing!" Y/n shouted, waving her hands. Ava pushed Y/n hand away and shouted, "Y/n kissed Leif last night on the kiss!" Everyone looked at me and I just blushed.

"N-no! We d-didnt! S-she is j-just d-dreaming!" I stuttered.

"By the way, why did you do this Leif?" Ava asked.

"Heh. I'll show you." He said. He showed them that he was able to turn on the TV. It showed a man, telling them how to get women.

"Ah! Hell nah! You have got to be kidding me!" Y/n shouted.

"See? This human speaks to me and it worked." Leif said.

"Interesting." Rhys stated.

"I wanna learn!" Noi shouted.

"Me as well." Pierce said.

"Uhhh....you know what? Whatever gets them learn proper manners." Ava said.

"Agree. Lets just go back to bed." Y/n said. Ava nodded. Both of them walk back to Ava's room and close the door.

To be continued~~