~~Extra part~~

My boss told me that we have an evee evolution cosplay today. At 3. Its already 1 in the afternoon and the daemos keep waking me up!

I get up from bed and go to the kitchen, ignoring everything. I make my morning coffee since tea will not help me in this situation.

'Why do I have to do cosplay today?' I thought.

I finished my coffee and go back to my room. I look through my cosplay wardrobe and saw a lot of pokemon cosplay.

 I look through my cosplay wardrobe and saw a lot of pokemon cosplay

*You guys choose*

I take my cosplay out and put it in my bag. I also put my contact inside. I walk out of my room and shouted, "Hey Ava! I have work today! If you need me, I'll be in my working place! Try not to die!" I walk out of the house and walk to my working place.

Timeskip~~

I reach my destination and saw Claire running up to me. We greeted each other and went in. We talk while we are changing. I saw her the inside of her bag being so messy.

"So I guess Boss told you at the last minute?" I asked.

"Yep. I was literally having the best sleep in my life." She replied.

"I can relate. But how do you sleep so fast?" I look at her.

"I just close my eyes." She replied.

"Well, arent you a heavy sleeper?" I said sarcastically. She chuckled. We finish cahnging and go to our places. We see our boss and he tild us which place we are standing.

*Youre the blue one*

Timeskip~~

We finish our photoshoot and boss gave us $200 each. I reach my house and open the door. It was already 6 so the rest is probably in their room or something. I go in only to see Ava in her pajamas, arms crossed and mad face.

"How could you leave me with these demons. I have to explain to them especially Leif to where the heck were you." She complained.

"Sorry A. Boss told me the last minute. I had to rush." I apologized.

"Its fine. By the way, Leif is still in the living room, waiting for you. He didnt believe me when I told him you were out for work." She stated.

"What?" I questioned. I rush to the living room and see Leif standing there.

"Leif. What are you doing? You have to sleep. You look like a ghost." I said, pointing to his eyes.

"We tried calming him down but he just happen to be that." Ava said. Leif ran towards me and hug me.

"Youre back. Where did you go?" Leif asked.

"I was out for work Leif. Sorry if I made you worry. Now um...can you let me go?" I asked. He shake his head no. 'Now I have to deal with this? Im sleepy and tired.'

"Leif. Let go. I wanna sleep. Ava helo me here." I turn my head to the side and see Ava not being there. I look to where her room is and see her head poking out.

"Your problem. Deal with it." She said.

'Why you!' I mentally scream. I tried to get out but Leif just keep hugging me.

"Fine. Can you let me go so I can change and you can hug me later." I said. He jerked his head to me and I regret my decision.

I go to my room, Leif following. I change my clothes in my bathroom and walk out. I lay in my bed and Leif immediately hug me. I just let him do that so I could steal his body heat. What? Its cold at night.

We sleep cuddling each other.

'I hope Ava does not see this.' I thought, falling asleep.

To be continued~~