Chapter 18

I walk towards the kitchen with my headphone on, to make my tea when I saw Asch watching Socky the sock puppet. I see him keep putting the volume high until he turned it off. He doesnt seem to see me because he walked towards Ava's room.

He went in and I just sip on my tea, looking through my phone. Then I see him walk out and towards the front door.

'What is he doing? Why is he going to the front door?' I mentally asked. I follow him and saw Marlene. Asch lit his hand on fire and Marlene got scared so she ran away. I put my headphones down and run to Asch.

"Asch! Why did you do that for?! Wait Marlene!" I screamed.

"Well she was ruining my show!" Asch shouted. Then I saw Ava running to us.

"Remind me to never EVER let Asch answer the door again, Y/n." Ava said.

"You should really remember what they are and they clearly havent learn any manners." I said, deadpanning.

"I should go and apologize to Marlene about Asch." Ava said. I just nod my head and go back to the kitchen. I saw Ava walk out the door and Asch continuing his show.

'God. I wish these boys will have some manners. I dont know hiw long I can last with their stupidity.' I thought. Then I feel someone behind me and I just shake it off, thinking it was probably the wind. Then I feel two hand wrap it around my waist. I look back only to see Leif.

"Leif! What the fck are you doing?!" I shouted, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Dont even try to get out, princess~" He cooed. I blush at his remark.

"Just let me go!" I shouted. He just tightened his grip on me. I blush harder at his action.' You know what? I am just gonna stop fighting this. Its no use.' I mentally groan.

I see other Daemos come out of the wall. I also see Ava coming in.

"Ok guys, Me and Y/n have to babysit someone." Ava said. The daemos look at us telling 'wait what?'.

"Oh. Oh yeah!" Leif shouted, not letting go.

"I-i thought human were ummm.." Noi started.

"Kinder?" Pierce finished. Both me and Ava were in confusion.

"Id like to see this baby get sat on." Asch smirked.

Leif looked at him with stars in his eyes. "Will it explode its guts?"

"I have to say, after hearing you preach about humanity is less murderous. I would think sitting that sitting on babies is not something you'd adhere to." Rhys stated.

"Oh. No! Its not like that. Babysitting is like taking care of babies." I explained. They made an  'oh' face.

"Where do human babies come from?" Noi asked. Me and Ava just look at him in disbelief.

"Noi, you dont know where babies come from?" I asked. He just shake his head.

"Where do babies come from?" Pierce asked. 'Pierce, not you too!' I thought.

"We are not having that talk right now! Look, I need you guys to be on your best behaviour because Marlene is coming over and me and Y/n are going to watch her." Ava ordered.

"Watch her what? Explode?" Leif started.

"As you sit on her?" Asch finished.

"God, NO!" I shouted. Then there was a knock.

"That must be Marlene. You guys better be on your best behaviour. Now go and get change." I instructed. They go to their place and come out in their human clothes. Leif went back to hugging me since I was still in the kitchen.

I saw Marlene coming in.

"Y/n! Its nice to see you! Do you have treats? Who is that behind you? Is that your boyfriend?" Marlene asked.

"Marlene. Same goes to you. I'll give you treats later. And no, Leif is not my boyfriend. He is just hugging me because he want to." I stated. She just smirked at me. 'Mrs Oats, what have you been telling your grandchild!'

"What are their names?" Marlene asked, pointing to the others.

"They are Rhys, Pierce, Noi, Leif and Asch." I explained, pointing to each names. "Say hi guys." I say angrily.

"Are you gonna sit on her?" Leif questioned.

"Leif!" I said.

"Ava, Are one of these boys your boyfriend?" Marlene asked. Ava blushed and I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"I am!" Asch shouted.

"Asch!" Ava shouted.

"Oh heck No! Youre the one who scared me before. He cant be your boyfriend Ava." Marlene pleaded. Asch had a look like 'wha?'. I just snorted at their reaction.

"M-marlene? Ava asked. Marlene went to the table and stand on top of it.

"Alright. Listen up! Ava and Y/n has been my babysitters since I was kid."

"Arent you still a kid?" Rhys asked.

"No, Im not! Shut up! But Ava deserved the best. " Marlene stated.

"I agree."

"Yup! Princess Ava deserved the best."

"Ooh. I like this one."

Then Asch said something that I didnt hear.

"I know your secret! You're all demons." All of us look at Marlene.

"M-marlene? How did you?" I stuttered.

"My grandma told me all about how these boys are looking to be your boyfriend and you deserved the best one out of the bunch so I'm going to help you." Marlene protested. I covered my mouth, not letting a laugh break out.

"Om my god. You are just assertive as your grandma, only tinier. What monster has Mrs Oats created?" Ava asked herself.

"The monster of truth!"

"You grow up too fast! I remember you being shy. What happened?" I asked.

"Second grade happen." Then she sayd something that made all the daemos challenge each other. It was kinda funny to see the daemos carry Ava and Marlene on their shoulder, acting like horses. The game the finish. Ava was covered in toilet papers. I walk over to the daemos.

"U guys doing good or nah?" I asked. They just looked at me. I went to sit on the couch. Then Leif just hug me there again. 'Oh my god! What am I? A hugging machine? Will Leif ever just stop hugging me?!' I mentally shouted.

"Ok! The winner is Noi!" Marlene shouted.

"What!" The four daemos shouted.

"Its not real." I stated.

"Yea. I dont have the power of the authority to make it happen." Marlene said. They just groan and fall asleep. I look back and see Leif sleeping.

Then Marlene fell asleep.

"Hey. Im gonna put Marlene in my bed." Ava said.

"Sure." I said. She carried Marlene and go to her room. She went out again with a bunch of blankets.

"Y'know, for all the gloating of being the powerful and eadly warrior. They sure cant keep up with a 5-year-old." Ava said, looking at them.

"Yep. Now uh can like help me here?" I asked Ava.

"Why?" She asked, turning around only to see Lief falling asleep on my shoulder. She smirked and said,"Nope. That's your problem."

"I literally hate you." I deadpanned. She went to her bedroom and close it. ' Now I'm stuck in this fcking position. What am I going to do? Welp. Might as well play with my phone." I thought.

To be continued~~

______________________________________________________________________________

Hewo! Srry for the slow update. My brain is not having the best. Im still thinking whats gonna happen next. I honestly forgot the rest of the part where they say something after the challenge. 0w0

Welp. Goodbye!