Chapter 15

Y/n pov

Ever since my boss went abroad to visit his family, I have lots of free time. I am currently at the kitchen, making my tea. Drinking tea can calm my nerves and also helps me control my power. The daemos already know that I have wings and wolf ears so I dont have to hide my wolf ears around them.

I waited for the kettle, filled with water to boil. I poured the hot water in my cup and stir the tea. I brought my tea and walked towards the couch. I saw the daemos fighting and I just watched them.

I was sipping my tea until I heard a knock. I put my cup on the table and stand up, walking to the door. I saw Ava outside, pulling a TV?

"Ava? Why are you pulling a TV?"

"Mrs Oats gave us this. Now, HELP ME PULL THIS THING IN!" Ava screamed. I went outside and push the TV in. I saw Leif behind Ava.

"Princesses? What are you doing?"

"Getting a damn TV inside a the house!" I shouted, pushing the TV.

"Why?" Leif asked. I just looked at him with a face telling 'are you for real?'.

"Here's an idea. Why not help me and Ava bring this thing in and I'll give one thing that you want." I stated. He looked at me with stars in his eyes. Ava looked at me and smirked.

"Yes!" Leif exclaimed.

"On second thought. Maybe this is a bad idea..." I said, regretting my statement. He carried the TV like it was nothing. Both me and Ava just have shocked faces. He put the TV on the table in front of the couch.

"What is this, prisoners?" Asch said.

"This is a Television. People use it to gain more information. You guys can use it." I said. All of them looked at the TV with awe. They keep asking us on how to turn it on but we just said to figure it out. Ava went back to her room and I was with the daemos. It was nighttime and the rest gave up except Leif.

"So, about that something that I want." Leif said. I hummed in reply. "I want a kiss from you~" Leif cooed.

"W-what!" I shouted, blushing. He just smirked at me.

"We made a deal, princess~" He replied, smirking.

"F-fine. Just t-this once!" I shouted and I kissed him on the cheek. I ran to my room but I was pulled by Leif again.

"Not the cheek. The lips, princess~" He says, pointing to his lips. I blushed harder and I was not thinking straight so I just kissed him on the lips. I pull my hand away and ran back to my room. I swear Leif is going to make my heart burst. I closed my door and fell on my bed. I put my hand on my face and feel it being hot.

"What is wrong with me?" I whispered to myself. I was thinking so much that I fell asleep.

To be continued~
______________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating so soon. Its really hard since I am using my phone. I sometimes press the wrong letter and it turns out spelled wrong.😅 My online classes are not helping either. My school keeps giving us homework T-T

God! Please help me! My mind cant keep up with math!

Ill try to update guys if I can. I am determined to finish this story!

Goodbye!