(OoO) Warm..

Fandom: Origins of Olympus

Ship: Lychee x River

Type: Crackship/Rarepair

Warnings: A jumbled mess of words.

Question of the Day: How was your day today? Anything exciting you want to share that happened over the weekend?

Mine: Today was great, more info in the author note as not to bore you.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A small red demon had slowly made himself
present in River's life, inch by inch warming up his dull life. His mischievous and cheeky nature slowly implanting itself into River's life. Though, it seemed stupid that Lychee would ever fall in love with River.

Lychee was everything River was not, trustworthy, amazing, beautiful... OK River was getting a little off track, but it was true. Lychee was actually trustworthy, and beautiful, why would he ever like River?

But, the more River kept inside, the more River felt... Destroyed. Kay had always told him, no matter what people think, do it. That's exactly what River intended to do.

So the next day River called upon Lychee, a stuttering mess, which confused Lychee, but he seemed to not want to pry.

"So? Is there anything a camp counselor needs from little old me?" Lychee teased, making River blush a little, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I- Lychee i- I like-" Lychee snorted, interrupting River confession. "I- what? Is there something in my hair!?" River asked worriedly, making Lychee begin to laugh, his soft laughter floating through the air.

"S-Sorry! I just- Oh wow. I kinda already knew where you were going with this." Lychee said, small giggles coming from his mouth ever so often.

"You- You do?!" Lychee nodded, smiling softly at the shocked camp counselor, moving closer to him, taking the shock to his advantage.

Suddenly, everything River knew was different, soft lips caressed his, warm tingled through his bones once he realized it was Lychee's. It seemed.. Complete. He let himself melt into the kiss, knowing one thing only. And that was, he loved Lychee.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: A jumble of words made into a one shot. I would say today was a successful day, I got to talk to my cousins for awhile as it was my cousin's birthday and my Grandma's farewell. I'm always gonna remember what my Grandma said yesterday. She said "None of My Grandchildren are stupid, some just lack common Sense." SHE gestured TOWARDS MY COUSIN AND I JUST DIED.