(OoO) Sick.

Fandom: Origins of Olympus

Ship: Brypu

Type: Sick fic

Warnings: None

Requested by: @DANIELLEASHLEYCAMERO

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Bryan groaned as the sun shined in his eyes, for some reason he felt horrible today. He got up slowly, his head pounding. 'oh my god, I'm sick'

"Great..."Bryan sighed as he walked through the summer home, he made it to the kitchen, already feeling sick to his stomach. He quickly made himself some coffee and sat down at the table. "Now what am I suppose to do? I can barely even make it to my kitchen without feeling sick...and Inpu was supposed to come over.." Bryan set his head on the table, he honestly felt like throwing up.

"Bryan? Are you home?" Bryan lifted his head slightly, Inpu came in the room. Concern clear in his eyes, he came closer and laid a hand on his forehead. "Oh my gosh! You're burning up! You should be in bed." Bryan just groaned and closed his eyes sightly.

"It hurts.." Inpu frowned, and picked up his husband bridal style. Bryan just cuddled into his husband. "You might get sick.. You should go home, I'll be fine.." Bryan said, his words muffled. Inpu set him down on the bed.

"I'm going to go home, you're sick and I'm going to take care of you." Bryan smiled softly, thanking the gods that he finally found his soulmate. Then he fell into sleep.

Inpu took care of him the rest of the day, not caring much if he got sick.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: Welp.. I forgot to list this request, first oneshot of the new year yay. Soup.

So I'm probably gonna open requests today, because the part 2 to a normal day is gonna take a minute. Mostly because I have like no ideas, and part three to lovesick cal is also gonna take awhile. So in a few minutes imma open the requests once I make sure I've done them all..

Frick.. I have one left. But I'm still gonna open them, *sighs* grr... So once I do that I'll post a chapter with the new rules and stuff.