(FTO) Boss

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: I guess you could take the end part as a ship? I don't know

Type: Angsty Fluff?

Warnings: None?

Requested by: yukichan9094

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Inmo sat down, looking at the statute. "I'm sorry Boss.. I should've done better.." Inmo said, looking down at the ground. He missed Boss, Boss seemed to be the only one who understood him, the only one who cared about him. He sighed, getting up as he heard his name be called. "I'll see you tomorrow Boss!" He then ran off.

.................................................

"Good morning Boss! I didn't have time to tell you yesterday but, I found my Brother! Isn't that great! But I don't think he likes me very much.." Inmo said, smiling at the Statue. He felt at peace whenever he was here, it felt as if Boss was protecting him.

"Oh! And before that I was able to control my explosion a little better!" He could feel warmth surge through his body, he smiled. He also felt that when he told Boss of development in his powers. He knew that it was Boss, he always felt proud when that happened.

He looked up at the sky, "Oh! I got to go!" He then sprinted off.

.................................................

"Guess what! S Class trials are soon! I'll try and get S Class, but I don't think I'm very good.." Inmo felt wind blow sightly, he looked behind him seeing Brandon.

"Oh hi Mister Brandon!" Brandon just nodded sightly, "How'd I know you'd be here?" Brandon mumbled, shaking his head.

"What was that?" Inmo asked, tilting his head. Brandon just shook his head, "Nothing, Nothing.." Silence fell between them, yet it wasn't awkward silence, it was somewhat calming. Brandon sat next to Inmo, letting the explosive mage lay his head on Brandon's shoulder.

"Sleep, we have a big day tomorrow.." Brandon said softy, Inmo just nodded his head slightly, drifting into the hands of sleep.

Brandon felt warmth, he smiled. "Bjorn, you did a great job.."

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: I think two more requests left.. Weee, time to get onto another request..