nine

he forcefully grabbed the napkins from beomgyu's hands and wiped the table and cup with a low mumble. beomgyu looked over at yeonjun and soobin who both had knowing smiles on their faces.

"tae you seem mad, are you okay?". the blonde looked up at soobin with a fake smile and nodded his head. "i'm perfectly fine, what makes you think i'm mad".

"i've known you for years, tae, i know when you're mad". taehyun mumbled something under his breath and closed his eyes for a second.

"you can tell us, we'll try to-" a hand was then slammed onto the table and taehyun stood up angrily. "i said i was fine! please stop asking!".

he then turned on his heel and stormed out of the bakery. soobin turned and looked at huening kai who was sat in shock over what just happened.

"i'm sorry, he's not usually like that". he then turned to beomgyu. "you should probably go look for him". beomgyu just nodded before also running out of the bakery.

"taehyun! wait up!". he ran even faster when he saw the bright blonde blob of hair bopping in the distance. the said boy turned around but only kept walking when he saw beomgyu.

all beomgyu could do was run after the boy until he caught up to him. he soon got close enough to grab taehyun's wrist, which is what he did.

"let me go!". beomgyu ignored taehyun's shouts and began dragging him towards the farm which was only around the corner from where they were.

taehyun's shouts slowly stopped as they walked through the house and into their shared bedroom. once the door shut, beomgyu locked it and turned back to face taehyun.

"you're going to tell me why you're mad". taehyun just stood there in silence and ran his fingers through his hair with a huff.

"why do i need to tell you?". beomgyu stepped closer only for taehyun to step back. "because if i know why you're mad, i can help you!".

the two stood in silence for a few seconds. beomgyu stepped closer once again but this time taehyun didn't step away. "please tell me-"

"i'm jealous okay! i'm jealous of the relationship you had with huening kai! all those stories you were telling, i was wishing you did all of that with me!"

"i want to have a fake wedding with you, i want to hold hands with you. i only realised it a few days ago but i have feelings for you!"

"i really fucking like you but you obviously still like huening kai-", taehyun was cut off when a pair of lips collided with his own.

beomgyu had had enough of the boys rambling and grabbed onto taehyun's shirt collar before smashing their lips together. taehyun didn't immediately kiss back which made beomgyu pull away.

but the moment beomgyu pulled away taehyun grabbed his face and pushed their lips together again. the kiss wasn't heated but it was filled with both anger and love.

their lips moulded together even more as they took steps backwards, taehyun's back now hitting the wall. when they pulled back to catch some air, their foreheads rested together.

"i like you too, idiot". beomgyu lightly kissed the youngers lips a few more times before pecking all around his face including his cheeks, forehead, and ending with the nose.

"for.. how long?". taehyun's voice came out in a whisper. beomgyu just softly smiled before grabbing taehyun's hands and intertwining their fingers.

"i only came to terms with it today but i think i knew a few days ago". taehyun then also smiled back at beomgyu before pulling their faces together once again.

this kiss was definitely filled with more love than anger. both boys smiled into it and stood so close that there was now little to no space between them.

two updates in one day !!! i really just wanted to write this before the idea left my mind hehe >.<