four

the door to the small bakery let out a small ring when a pink haired male walked in. the owner of the bakery looked up and smiled when he saw who it was.

"yeonjun! you haven't visited in a while". the two boys smiled at each other. yeonjun then walked over to the counter and leaned on his palm.

"it's only been a couple of days soob, do you miss me that much?". a teasing smile was on the olders face and soobin could feel his face heating up.

he picked up a small towel and held it on front of his face in hoped to hide his blush. "no! but what were you doing the past few days?".

yeonjun put his hand on top of the towel and lowered it down with a chuckle. "ah it was beomgyu, he needed help packing his clothes".

soobin then tilted his head. "packing his clothes? where is he going?". yeonjun then smiled again. "he disobeyed too many of mr choi's rules"

"so his father sent him to a farm for a whole month". soobin laughed after hearing what happened. "i've only met that boy once but for some reason i feel like this will help humble him".

yeonjun nodded agreeing, "actually, i think that farm is near here anyway". soobins face then lit up and he handed yeonjuns drink which he was making throughout their conversation.

"it could be my friends farm. he lives there with his mother". yeonjun handed soobin the money before taking a sip from his drink.

"hey, maybe we could go visit your friend to see if beomgyu is there or not". soobin smiled lightly before nodding.

"okay, i can close the bakery early and we can go over now!".

the three sat around a small round table with different foods placed in front of them. beomgyu sat confused as he watched mrs kang walk in and out of the kitchen many times.

"do you not have a maid to cook for you?". mrs kang and taehyun both looked up at beomgyu. taehyun had a glare on his face while mrs kang laughed softly.

"ah, unfortunately not everyone has that privilege". beomgyu then let out a small "oh" and was about to say something else until the doorbell rang.

mrs kang then stood up and walked over to the door with a confused expression, leaving beomgyu and taehyun in the dining room alone.

"i don't know how you are treated back at your mansion or whatever, but don't go around expecting everything to be given to you on a silver platter".

beomgyu sat there in silence until they heard mrs kang talking to someone happily. she arrived back to the dining room and there were two males behind her.

beomgyu immediately recognised the pink bundle of hair at the back and jumped up. "jun!". he ran over to his friend and jumped onto him.

yeonjun let out a small chuckle and hugged his friend back. "i see the clothes i packed for you were okay". the younger stuck his tongue out at his friend.

the two were taken out of their little reunion when they heard a loud, fake, cough. they looked over to where the noise came from and saw taehyun, mrs kang and soobin all looking at them.

yeonjun quickly apologised and let go of beomgyu before bowing. mrs kang let out a small giggle at his reaction. "are you both dating?".

beomgyu immediately threw himself off of yeonjun with wide eyes, the older showing the same sort of reaction. "no! no, he's my best friend".

mrs kang let out another small laugh and apologised. "ah my bad, you two just seemed close that's all". the two put on weak smiles and beomgyu turned to face soobin.

"soobin, right? i remember visiting your cafe once". soobin lightly nodded before ruffling beomgyu's hair, "and i remember you throwing a fit because-".

"okay boys, would the two of you like to join us and eat?". mrs kang politely invited them to sit at the table, meaning beomgyu and taehyun now had to sit next to each other.

"has beomgyu caused any problems yet?". the said boy looked up at yeonjun with a gasp and playfully hit his shoulder.

mrs kang smiled and shook her head. "ah no, he's been nothing but polite". before anyone else could speak up, a scoff was heard from taehyun.

"polite? he's the most bratty rich person i've ever met". everyone's eyes were now on the blonde haired boy as he glared at beomgyu.

yeonjun then awkwardly chuckled. "i'm sure he's not that bad, right gyu?". beomgyu just looked away from his friend, trying to ignore the conversation.

the dinner went on for another hour, taehyun and beomgyu having a few odd arguments only for them to be broken up by either mrs kang, yeonjun or soobin.

the two older boys left the farm in the evening. "i have a gut feeling". soobin tilted his head at yeonjun as they kept walking. "what is it?".

"i bet beomgyu and taehyun will fall in love". and with that, soobin burst into laughter. "those two? the two who wouldn't stop arguing? dating? i don't think so".