three

beomgyu looked back and forth between his belongings and the family of two. they just stared at him with an expecting look, causing beomgyu to awkwardly cough.

"who's going to take my things inside?". he hesitantly spoke up. taehyun then stepped forward and put a fake smile onto his face.

"you're going to take your stuff in by yourself! how fun". beomgyu could hear the sarcasm in the youngers voice and just scoffed at him.

he then looked back down at his clothes and sighed. "do you have a.. clothes washer thingy?". mrs kang then giggled to herself and placed a hand on beomgyu's shoulder.

"do you mean a washing machine, dear?". the boy nodded, his face heating up in embarrassment. mrs kang then turned to her son and smiled at him.

"tae, you are going to help beomgyu unpack his things". taehyun immediately groaned before glaring at the rich boy. his mother then perked up again.

"oh! and you will be sharing a room! there is a spare mattress on the floor". beomgyu couldn't help but stand there in shock.

not only was he sharing a room with a boy he already knew he hated, but he was also sleeping on the floor?! he tried his best to hide in his disgust and walked over to his bags.

he picked up a bag from the floor and gagged at the wet mud stuck to the bottom of it. he then saw taehyun in the corner of his eyes picking up another bag.

"it's just mud, get used to it". beomgyu then turned to the blonde haired boy and glared at him. "don't ruin that bag even more, it probably costs more than this whole farm".

beomgyu then held the handle of his suitcase and dragged it through the mud and towards the door of the house. he could hear taehyun walking behind him.

he then stopped walking, making taehyun bump into his back. beomgyu then let out a chuckle, "sorry, didn't mean to".

taehyun let out a groan before pushing his way past beomgyu and leading the way to his bedroom, well their bedroom for the next month.

beomgyu watched as taehyun threw his bags towards the mattress which was neatly placed on the floor. "hey! what are you doing?! those cost a lot you know!".

taehyun looked over at him and rolled his eyes before sitting on the bed. "you should really humble yourself, acting all bratty like that is gonna get you no where".

beomgyu then neatly placed his other bags on the floor and folded his arms. "i'm not acting bratty". taehyun then scoffed and stood up.

"you're literally the brattiest person i know, so if you don't fix your attitude by the end of the week i am asking my mother to kick you out".

beomgyu looked at taehyun in shock and unfolded his arms. "your mother is too nice to kick me out". the younger then let out a sarcastic laugh.

"she's just acting like that so you wont say anything mean about her to your father. he is paying us to keep you here after all"

"if he finds out that she is rude in any way, he stops paying us". beomgyu then let out a small chuckle to himself and took a step closer to taehyun.

"i wonder how he would feel if he heard about your attitude towards me". taehyun went to say something but cut himself off.

beomgyu then laughed lightly before opening one of his bags. taehyun then stood up and was about to leave the room but was pulled back by beomgyu.

"your mother told you to help me, so unpack farm boy". taehyun was annoyed at the way beomgyu adressed him but he didn't want to get into an argument.

he turned back to face the older boy and put a large sarcastic smile on his face. "which bag do you want me to unpack?".

beomgyu was almost shocked at the boys change in behaviour but saw past the smile and knew it was all fake. he then lazily pointed to a bag that was on the floor.

taehyun then walked over to the bag and scoffed as he picked it up. "is this gucci?". beomgyu looked up at the boy and nodded as he continued unpacking another bag.

"why would you bring gucci to a farm? you do realise that all of your clothes are going to get dirty, right?".

the older then let out a sigh and snatched his bag from taehyuns grip. "if all you're gonna do is lecture me then you can just leave".

taehyun then let out a giggle and skipped towards the doorway. "well, have fun unpacking everything by yourself!".

the blonde then skipped out of the room and beomgyu immediately realised what taehyun was trying to do. he mumbled curse words in the direction taehyun had ran off in.