one

"sweetie come here!". the blonde boy looked up from the bucket of pig food he was holding and over to the barn door where his mother was standing with a bright smile.

he softly placed the bucket onto the floor and walked over to the woman, a smile now also on his face as well. his mothers smile could light up any room he entered.

"we are about to get a huge amount of money! but it does come with a deal". the boys smile slowly fell and his mother laughed at his reaction.

"what's the deal?". the woman grabbed his hand and sat them both on the closest log they could find. "mr choi is paying us to take his son in for a month!".

the blonde couldn't think of any words to say. "mr choi? the millionaire?". his mother eagerly nodded and jumped up in excitement.

"think about it tae! all we have to do is have another boy stay with us for a month and then we have enough money to buy more stock!".

taehyun was happy that his mother was happy, but he didn't know what it would be like living with a rich kid for a whole month..

"you're sending me where?!". the brunettes voice was heard throughout the whole mansion. his father then looked at the boy with a stern glare, making him go quiet.

"you've disobeyed too many of my rules, beomgyu. i'm sending you there so you can see what it's like to live without all of this luxury".

"but father-", "no buts! you are going to stay at that farm and you are not coming back until you have humbled yourself!".

the two let out sighs at the same time. "please! just give me one more chance! do you know how disgusting farms are? walking around in mud all day?!".

mr choi stood up from his seat and walked over to his son. "go and pack your bags, don't take anything valuable with you because it will get ruined".

the brunette stormed out of his fathers office and into his room, slamming the door shut. he grabbed his phone in anger and immediately called the first person that came to mind.

"you wont believe what he's making me do!", a laugh was heard from the other side of the phone. "it must be something so horrible".

beomgyu could hear the sarcasm in his friends voice and he whined like a child. "jun! he's making me spend a whole month at a dirty disgusting farm!"

"they're probably going to make me do revolting things like.. walking through wet mud! or feeding ugly fat pigs or-", yeonjun laughed even more.

"you're so dramatic! it's just a farm", beomgyu scoffed. "just a farm? but-", "you will be fine! hey, what if i visited you at the farm like once a week?"

"would that make you feel better?". the, once dramatic, boy had now calmed down and he softly sighed. "yes". he childishly pouted to himself.

beomgyu then let out an awfully loud sigh causing his friend laugh again through the phone. "let me guess, your father has told you to pack for the farm but you have absolutely no idea what to take?".

the brunette let out a little "mhm" and yeonjun agreed to come over before hanging up the phone. the room went silent once again and it was broken by the sound of a knock on the door.

"your one and only best friend is here!". the two boys laughed together and beomgyu fell back onto his bed. "how did you get here so fast? you literally just hung up the phone".

yeonjun sat next to his friend and ruffled his hair. "mr choi told me what he was doing before he told you so i was already on my way here when you called me".

beomgyu sat up and let out a quiet "oh". yeonjun softly smiled at the younger before standing up. "okay, where is your suitcase?"