two

"sir, we have arrived". beomgyu looked up from his phone and gave the driver a small nod. the man then turned back to face the younger boy.

"mr choi has asked me to take away your phone while you stay here, please hand it over". beomgyu just stared at the driver, an annoyed expression forming on his face.

"he's done enough by sending me to a disgusting farm, and now he wants to take my phone? no, i'm not giving it to you".

the driver sighed before sticking his hand out. "your father will only extend your stay here if you disobey any more rules". the boy groaned.

he turned his phone off in annoyance and dropped it into the drivers hand with a scoff. beomgyu then looked out of the car window. "i am not stepping in that".

the floor was completely covered in mud and he didn't want to ruin his new shoes. the driver sighed again before stepping out of the car and going around to the boys side, opening the door for him.

"beomgyu you need to get out now, your father needs me back by noon". beomgyu looked at the floor in front of him in disgust.

"i'm going to ruin my new shoes!". the driver was now getting annoyed with the snobby boy. "which is why you have these, now put them on".

he held out a pair of boots and all beomgyu could do was take them with a huff. "why would he send me here of all places". the boy mumbled to himself.

suddenly, they heard a pair of footsteps run over and a cheerful voice spoke up. "ah hello! you must be beomgyu, i'm mrs kang, the owner of this farm".

beomgyu looked up at the woman after tying the boot laces and he was shocked to see a young looking woman. he expected a farm owner to be an old ugly man.

he bowed his head to the woman, trying to hide the disgust on his face over how dirty the farm was. "sir, you need to get out of the car now".

the boy looked over at his driver and then back at the wet mud. he then closed his eyes shut as he stepped down and could feel the mud squishing below his feet.

beomgyu then looked back at the driver and saw him putting his suitcases on the same muddy floor he was standing on. his eyes widened and he screamed.

"wait what are you doing! the floor is going to ruin my stuff!". he ran over to the driver and stopped him from moving things out of the car.

"are you stupid? do you know how much all of this costs? what if it had just fallen into the mud?! you would have to pay for it all!".

over all of his shouting, beomgyu couldn't hear another person joining the three that were already there. the person just stared at beomgyu with an annoyed glance.

"are you going to stop screaming over your precious suitcases?". everyone turned to look at where the voice came from and there stood a younger boy with blonde hair.

he saw everyone looking at him and just rolled his eyes before walking closer to beomgyu. "just so you know, while you're staying her you have to follow everything i say, alright?".

beomgyu just scoffed at the boy in front of him. "i don't have to follow any rules put in place by you. i'm probably older than you anyways so you have to treat me with respect".

mrs kang then walked over with a worried expression and slightly pulled the blonde boy closer to her. "i apologise for his attitude beomgyu, this is my son taehyun".

the two boys just looked at each other as if they had hated one another for their whole lives. beomgyu deeply sighed before nodding and turning back to his bags which were still in the mud.

he then looked at his driver with an expecting look. "are you gonna bring my things inside then?". the driver looked at him and sarcastically smiled before turning away and walking back towards the car.

beomgyu panicked and followed after him. "wait you're supposed to help me! where are you going? you can't just leave me here by myself!".

the driver just ignored him and got back into the car. beomgyu was now lightly tapping the drivers window, the tapping turning into hitting when he heard the engine start.

"no! no! you can't leave yet!". the driver continued to start up the car before driving off, slightly splattering some mud onto beomgyu's clothes as he drove away.

the boy let out a gasp and looked down at his clothes which now had mud on them. he then began whining like a child. "i will make him pay for this".

he whispered to himself before looking over to where his suitcases were still piled up. he then turned to face mrs kang and taehyun, who were just staring at him.