Oh my of course

About a year, year and a half later. Me and James were in bed after putting the kids to bed.

Me: "will we actually be able to sleep with no interruptions tonight"

James: "I don't know"

We heard cluttering in the kitchen.

James: "what's that"

Me: "I'll go"

James: "no I will"

Me: "I'll be fine"

I walked into the kitchen and saw Remus pacing trying to make a cup of tea.

Me: "moony?"

Remus: "h-hi I don't mean to wake you"

Me: "it's fine. Here let me do it. What you doing here?"

Remus: "me and Sirius wanted to ask you something but we didn't know how'd you'd react" in one breath

Me: "hey, hey Rem. Calm down it's okay, you can ask me anything you know this"

Remus: "okay, um well we were wondering you can obviously say no but will you be our surrogate"

Me: "oh my moony of course! We'll have to talk to James but I'd be happy to"

Remus: "oh thank you! Thank you!"

Me: "of course now let's have this cup of tea"

We drank the tea and Remus left. I went back upstairs and James was still awake.

James: "moony?"

Me: "moony"

James: "what did he want"

Me: "talk about it in the morning love"

- next day :) -

Sirius and Remus came over to talk about me being their surrogate with James. The kids had just went asleep for their nap.

James: "so? This seems serious"

Sirius: "well me and Moony were thinking about having a baby"

James: "oh my"

Remus: "and I asked Lorelei if she'd be the surrogate and she agreed but we wanted to see what you thought"

James: "well if Daisy agreed I don't see why not!"

About 2 months later :)

I had just taken a test without anyone else knowing, they were all in the kitchen. I looked and saw both lines. I went to the kitchen.

Me: "isn't it crazy that I'm pregnant"

Remus: "yeah- WAIT what!"

Sirius: "your pregnant?!"

Me: "your going to have a baby!"

James: "oh my! Yay!!"

About an hour later and the kids have woken up and me and James are feeding Theo and Noah.

Me: "okay here comes the aeroplane"

Noah spits it out.

Me: "WE DO NOT SPIT IN THIS HOUSE! IF ITS IN YOUR MOUTH YOU SWALLOW"

James: "oh yeah ;)"

Sirius: "James!!"