Date

When we got back to Hogwarts I found a not on my bed saying:
Daisy,
          Meet me near the black lake.
                         James

I smiled at the note put it in my back pocket and walked towards the black lake.  When I got to the black lake I saw blankets on the floor and a film. James walked out and handed me a bunch of daisies.

James: "Daisy's for the most beautiful Daisy in the world"

Me: "your so cheesy Jamsie but thank you I love them... this amazing"

James: "only the best for you"

We sat down and watched the film, after it finished it was dark and we were able to see the stars.

Me: "shall we go to the astronomy tower and star gaze?"

James: "yeah"

We went to the astronomy tower and star gazed for about an hour before going back to our dorm. When we got back Remus practically dragged me back out by my arm.

Me: "guess I'll be back later?.... what Remus?"

Remus: "how'd the date go"

Me: "amazing"

Remus: "that's it no details? Jesus"

Me: "fine! Fine, he left a note to meet him at the black lake and as I got there, there was blankets and a film. He walked out and handed me a bunch of daisies and said 'daisies for the most beautiful Daisy in the world' then when the film finished we went to the Astronomy tower and star gazed"

Remus: "wow, you two really love each other, when you telling Sirius?"

Me: "for god same Remus, I don't know"

Remus: "he'll go mad"

Me: "I know, that's why I'm putting it off"

Remus: "don't you have some kind of rule that you never lie to each other and never keep anything from each other?"

Me: "yes, yes we do"

Me and Remus walked back into the dorm.

Sirius: "Lorelei Daisy Black!"

Me: "oh shit! What did I do now"

Sirius: "you stole my queen T-shirt!"

Me: "yes I did. A. You only like them because of me B. Your not getting it back C. You won't find it"

James: "what's so great about Queen?"

Remus: "you did not"

Me: "JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER! WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT QUEEN?!"

Sirius: "I'd hide, far far away"

Me: "I'm going to play queen and your going to sit there and listen"

I played good old fashioned lover boy and love of my life before playing the classic bohemian rhapsody.

Me: "this is where the operatic section comes in"

James: "the operatic section?"

Remus: "it goes on forever 6 bloody minutes"

Me: "I pity Sirius if you think 6 minutes is forever"

Remus: "I-"

Sirius: "Lorelei!"