First year

I couldn't believe it, me and Sirius were actually going to Hogwarts! I can't wait to get there and make new friends. Me and Sirius have always been inseparable I hope we stay as we are.

We got onto the Hogwarts express waiting for it to turn 11am. Me and Sirius sat in an empty compartment together waiting to see if anyone else sits in there.

Sirius: "what if we're not put in slytherin"

Me: "it'll be okay Sirius, I'll look after you, you know this"

A confident but at the same time shy boy walked into our compartment, his brown-black hair covering his forehead and most of his eyes.

James: "can I sit here"

Me: "of course"

James: "thank you"

Sirius: "what's your name"

James: "James, James Potter"

Sirius: "Sirius, Sirius Orion Black"

I chuckled.

Sirius: "what?"

Me: "you don't have to tell him your middle name Sirius"

James: "it's fine, James Fleamont Potter"

Me: "well in that case, Lorelei, Lorelei Daisy Black"

James: "brother and sister?"

Me: "yeah, twins. You going into your first year?"

James: "yeah, you"

Sirius and me: "yeah"

Me: "we do that a lot, you should get used to it"

We spent the train ride talking to James. His hair covered his eyes, it shouldn't his eyes are beautiful. We walked into the great hall together, in awe of the hall in front of us. They started sorting people into their houses.

McGonagall: "Lorelei Black"

I stepped towards the sorting hat anxiously wondering if I was going to be put into Slytherin or not.

Sorting Hat: "cunning, brave, a lot of potential better be GRYFFINDOR"

Me: "oh no" under my breath as I walked towards the Gryffindor table.

McGonagall: "Sirius Black"

Me: "here we go" under my breath again as if I was talking to someone.

Sorting hat: "brave, very brave.. better be..... GRYFFINDOR"

Sirius walked towards the Gryffindor table and sat next to me.

Sirius: "what are we going to do"

Me: "nothing, it's just a house it doesn't matter"

Sirius: "b-but what if they"

Me: "they won't"

After we finished eating we went to the Gryffindor common room. They weren't enough room in the girls dorms, so I shared with Sirius, James and another boy called Remus.

-the next day-

Sirius was worrying about what our mum and dad would do because we were sorted into Gryffindor not Slytherin. He began blabbering and speaking in one breath. It was only me and him in the dorm. I started thinking of how I could calm him down.

Me: "Sirius! Sirius breathe... calm down it'll be okay. Do you want me to sing to you?"

Sirius just nodded, I knew he'd agree whenever he was upset I'd sing and he'd calm down. I started singing 'sweet creature' Harry Styles. I'd nearly finished singing when I saw James stood in the doorway, I blushed and carried on. I didn't realised after I'd finished and James came into the dorm I was still staring at the doorframe.

Sirius: "Lorelei? Lorelei Daisy Black?!"

Me: "what-? Stop it you know I don't like my middle name"

James: "guess that's your new name then, your voice is amazing Daisy"

Me: "thank you and if you don't stop I'll call you fleamont"

James: "I don't mind fleamont so jokes on you Daisy"

Me: "fine- I'll call you Jamsie"

James: "don't"

Me: "stop calling me Daisy then"

James: "no"

Me: "then I'm still calling you Jamsie, Sirius how are you? You okay now?"

Sirius: "yeah, I'm okay now thanks Lorelei"