Anniversary

- another long part :) -

It was a month later and mine and James anniversary. We planned to meet at the astronomy tower. Sirius still didn't know James and I were together he kept asking who the dad was but I shrugged it off, me and James agreed to tell him when we get back from Christmas brake.

I slowly walked towards the astronomy tower one hand on the lower part of my bump, which let's be honest is mainly bloating. I saw James stood there.

Me: "James?"

James: "lily?"

My heart broke.

James: "no, no, Daisy darling I'm sorry. Let me explain it's not what you think"

Tears hit my face as I started running, I don't know where I was running to I couldn't go to our dorm he'd be there eventually. Somehow I ended up at the Slytherin common room. Regulus told me the password so I walked in and went to his dorm and knocked on his door.

Me: "Reg? Can I come in"

Regulus opened the door, he could see the pain in my eyes. I threw my arms around his neck crying into his shoulder.

Regulus: "hey, hey Lorelei it's okay. What happened?"

We sat down on his bed.

Me: "right when I tell you this no freaking out" between tears

Regulus: "promise"

Me: "me and James have been together for a year today, and I went to see him for our date on the astronomy tower and he-he said Lily"

Regulus: "aww Lorelei it'll be okay"

Me: "that's not it, I'm pregnant. 4 months"

Regulus: "what?!"

Me: "yeah, I was going to tell you Christmas Eve"

Regulus: "stay here tonight, that way you don't have to see him if you don't want to"

Me: "thank you Reg"

Random Slytherin: "will you tell your sister to shut up, I'm trying to sleep"

Me: "if you don't shut up and let me speak to my brother I'll hex you don't test me!"

Regulus: "don't test her"

I laid down looking through photos of me and James, tears flowed out I couldn't helps it.

Me: "sorry Reg"

Regulus: "what you sorry about? It's better to let it out"

Me: "I'm usually the strong one"

Regulus: "you don't have to be all the time you know"

*ping*

Regulus: "I think you got a message"

Me: "you look it's James"

Regulus: "you sure" I nodded "he said 'where are you? Let me explain it's not what you think I promise Daisy'"

*ping*
*ping*
*ping*
*ping*

Me: "what now"

Regulus: "he now saying 'remember 3 things' 'I'm here' 'I'll wait' 'I love you more than anything'"

Me: "just tell him I'll speak to him when we get back"

Regulus: "I'll go get your trunk from your dorm in the morning"

Me: "thank you"

Regulus: "you can sit with me on the train as well if you want"

Me: "thank you but I'll be fine, I'll just sit next to Remus instead and force Sirius to sit next to James"

- next day -

Regulus POV:

I got to Lorelei's dorm and just walked in I was so angry with what James did but I didn't want her to see it would make her more upset.

Sirius: "Lorelei?!"

Regulus: "wrong one"

Remus: "do you know where she is"

Regulus: "yeah, she's in my dorm she sent me to get her trunk. She said she'll sit with you on the train though, but Sirius your sitting next to James"

Remus: "did someone hurt her"

Regulus: " I don't know did they" I gave James a death stare and left with her trunk. I wanted to punch him but I knew it would make it a lot worse.

Sirius POV:

Sirius: "don't think he likes you"

James: "mmmhm"

Sirius: "what's wrong you've been in a mood alllll morning"

James: "nothing let's go eat"

Lorelei POV again:
I got onto the train and knew Sirius could tell something was wrong the second he saw me. I took a deep breath and stepped into our usual compartment and sat next to Remus trying to not look at James.

Sirius: "what's up with you"

Me"....."

Sirius: "Lorelei!"

Me: "what?!"

Sirius: "what's up with you?!"

Me: "umm just pregnancy hormones"

Remus: "right"

Me: "I'm tired, I don't get much sleep alright"

Remus: "fine, go asleep you can put your head on my lap if you want"

Me: "thanks Rem"

I half slept I basically just had my eyes shut when I heard Regulus walk in.

Regulus: "oh I did come here to speak to Lorelei guess it'll have to wait"

Me: "no I'm up, I wasn't asleep, I couldn't sleep"

We stepped outside the compartment.

Regulus: "came to check on you. How are you?"

Me: "fine, he hasn't said a word. Sirius knows somethings up. Remus knows we're together so knows something happened between us but doesn't know what"

Regulus: "okay well you can still sit with me if you want"

Me: "thanks Reg but I'll be fine."