Chapter 10

April 6th, 2021

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

RECAP :)

You walked out the bathroom to see ethan laid out on the bed already. You climbed on top of him after putting your phone on the charger. You collapsed on top of him snuggling your chin into his chest. You both got comfy and ended up with Ethan's arms around you and your head against his stomach with your arm over his chest. Shortly after a while you both fell asleep to the peaceful silence and that was how your day ended.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

It was Friday morning so you decided you'd sleep in a bit and enjoy your surroundings. Up until Clay came in and screamed at you and ethan to get up. You both groaned and got up slowly. Rubbing your eyes like the child you are you got up and grabbed a few things to wear making sure to sneak one of ethans hoodies in. You walked into the bathroom and closed the door. After a while of changing you finally came out and you realized it was for the better (AWOOGA WOMAN) okay but for real you came out the bathroom and walked out To the kitchen to make something to eat. You pulled out a few eggs, bacon (sorry techno), and biscuits. You got to baking making sure to make enough for the boys as well. You got done making the food and called the boys down to eat. They all rushed down and got straight to eating. After a bit of you eating you finally finished and put you plate away. You climbed onto the couch but groaned right as you hit the comfy spot. Your phone had started ringing. You got up and answered it. You talked to the person on the other end of the phone up until you dropped your phone and fell to your knees. Tears were rolling down your eyes as you were pulled into someone's arms. You couldn't see who it was because of the crying but you knew by their touch. You pushed yourself more into ethans hug as he held you close while Clay rubbed your back and George asking what happened. After a while you explained to them that George and your favorite grandma had passed away and that you both had to go get the stuff she left y'all in a week. Ethan sat there and comforted you for a good while till you finally decided to get up. You went straight to you room and made sure to lock the door behind you. You didn't want anyone coming in and bothering you. You sat on your bed and put Netflix on watching y/f/t/s . After a while you turned your TV off and huddled up in your bed pulling the stuff animal that Ethan got you closer to you. You held it close like a child holding their favorite toy. Shortly you fell asleep to the peace and quiet and slept for a good few hours.

~♥︎~

"Ever since the news they've both been stuck up in their rooms" said Ethan looking at clay. "well they just lost their favorite grandma also the only person who's really gave two fucks about them and their jobs" said clay. "well what if we do something for them? Maybe we can take them to the beach or we can go to an arcade!" said ethan still staring at Clay. "that's not a bad idea..there's a little amusement park not to far away its got a beach near it and an arcade..we can do all those things and hopefully get their minds off everything that's going on." clay looked over at Ethan while saying that. Ethan face lit up with a huge smile. They both agreed and went up to get the both of you. Clay went to George's room and worked his little magic getting George to get ready and head downstairs. Ethan came to your Room and talked to you for a few minutes.

~♥︎~

"I want you to get ready me and clay have a surprise for you and George." he smiled at you while saying that. "but I wanna stay here and sleep please"you said pouting. You kept trying to get him to let you stay but he kept bugging so finally you said youll go and so he told you to get ready and he left the room to go do god knows what. You got changed into a cute little white tank top thing, A pair of black shorts, and nicks jacket. (your outfit is up at the top). After a while you finally went down stairs only to be met by all 3 boys waiting for you." did I really take that longgg" you groaned as you all walked out the house only causing you to get a few laughs. You made sure to lock the door behind y'all before leaving. You all got into the car both Ethan and you in the back and clay and George in Ethan front. Clay was driving and George was in the passenger seat. You were laid up against Ethan watching Netflix off his phone. After a while of clay driving you arrived to the most beautiful place ever.

~♥︎~

~♥︎~

It had Cotten candy, all types of games,the prettiest view especially from the Farris wheel, and an amazing looking arcade and beach view. Both you and George looked amazed by the view even Ethan was amazed. It was beautiful and probably one of the best things you've ever seen. You all got out fast and just like that everyone was split up. You and Ethan headed off to the the games talking about random things. After a while of winning games and doing what ever you decided you and Ethan would go to the Farris wheel since the sun was starting to set. You waited in line with him hand in hand for a few minutes till it was yalls turn. You got in and buckled up and just like that it went to moving till you were both at the top. You both admired the sunset laying your head on his shoulder him holding you close. He kissed your forehead causing you to smile. After a while of being on the Farris where you and Ethan decided it was time to go meet the other two. You all met up and head off towards the beach. You spent the rest of the night playing at the beach until it was around 2am. You all headed home George driving this time while clay was beside him. You were in the back laid up against Ethan almost asleep. He held you close while you finally fell asleep and that was how your day ended.

_______________♥︎_______________

Heyyooo how is everyone? Been a bit since I updated to be honest..buttt I hope y'all like this chapter and I'm sorry this is actually alittle rough it was rushed because I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging. I'll be trying to post the next few weeks because I'm on spring break so hopefully it'll happen. ANYWAYS ILY ALL REMEMBER YOU'RE LOVED, TO EATTT AND STAY HYDRATED!!❤️

words: 1194