Chapter 9

March 23, 2021

Yes or No..

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Both ethan and you arrived to a beautiful massive flower field. It had roses, dandelions, sunflowers, poppies, and all other kind of flowers. it was outstandingly beautiful. you looked at ethan confused and he just gave you a small smirk. You both got out and ethan made sure to be a complete gentleman and open your door for you and walk you down to a little spot where you both sat at. Ethan laid back and you laid down on top of him. Yall stayed like that for a good while. it was silence though but a comfortable silence. it stayed silent for a bit till ethan decided to speak up. "hey uh Y/N, ive only known you for a week now but honestly...i really like you..youre different. You've got this kind of vibe that could make and ones whole day better. Your smile could bright up the whole room.. Your eyes.. they shine brighter then a diamond and honestly i love your little obsession over Alec Benjamin, and the way you talk about things your passionate about. the way your eyes light up when you see a small little animal go by you, and well i was wondering if you'd do the honor of being my girlfriend..?" you looked down at your hands completely anxious and you didnt know what to do or say. your thoughts ran everywhere till finally you were able to get the words out. "Ethan i well.."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

You looked around your eyes meeting Ethan's . "ethan well..I like you shit I may even love you..and I'd honestly be honored to be your girlfriend.." You said with a small smile. Ethan smiled like a child walking into a candy store. It was cute, HE was cute and perfect ..the way his little wavy brown hair rested on his face. The way his chocolate milk eyes dazzled in the light. The way his smile formed. Just the way his lips curved up when smiling. Everything about him was perfect to you. You smiled up at him realizing how much you loved him and loved every bit of him. Yeah you haven't known him long but it honestly felt like you've known him for ages..it was nice. He pulled you into a tight but gentle hug. It was peaceful..feeling his touch, feeling him wrapped around you. You felt secured when around him. Like the whole world was a safe place. After a while of drooling over each other(cough cough) I mean hugging each other you both decided to head home.

•~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~•

You both arrived home hand in hand smiling like complete idiots. Both George and Clay came running to y'all asking millions of questions. You answered all of their burning questions and slowly decided y'all would both go to sleep. You both headed off to your room closing the door behind y'all. Ethan changed first. He came out in a cute pair of pajamas pants it made you smile at how cute they were. It was your turn to change so you went and grabbed close walking into the bathroom closing the door behind you. After a few minutes you were changed into  one of Ethan's hoodies, a tanktip, and shorts. You walked out the bathroom to see ethan laid out on the bed already. You climbed on top of him after putting your phone on the charger. You collapsed on top of him snuggling your chin into his chest. You both got comfy and ended up with Ethan's arms around you and your head against his stomach with your arm over his chest. Shortly after a while you both fell asleep to the peaceful silence and that was how your day ended.

________________________________
A/N

this is a short chapter mostly because the recap is kinda long- but anyways here's a short chapter only because I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging for too long. I'm making two more books at the moment as well as focusing on school, family, and my boyfriend. So I'm sorry if chapters take long to upload but those other two books will be out soon and hopefully y'all like them! It's a karlxreader and a technoxreader one. Hopefully they turn out good! Anyways love you all so much! Remember to stay hydrated and to eat and ALSO get 8 hours of sleep! Also if it's anywhere from 2am to 7am SLEEEEEP😩🤚 its very much needed trust me 🤠🤌 anyways here's some love! 🤌❤️❤️ NOW GET TO SLEEP!❤️
Words : 761 words in all