love fever👁〰👁✨💕

bRO IT'S BEEN A YEAR HOLY SHIT I FORGOT

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY SELF FOR STILL OBSESSING OVER TOILET BOUND HANAKO KUNNN SHIT IT'S ALREADY MARCH AND IT'S ALMOST APRILLLL

I GOT OBSESSED WITH TBHK SINCE FEBRUARY 2020 AND AND AND I TOTALLY FORGOTTTT😭

---------------

Nene sighed once again. Feeling hot in her lonely but comfortable bed. She turned on the Air Conditioner and pulled the blanket over her form.

The female grab the medicine on her nightstand and drank the water after.

Nene heard the door creaked open, to see her boyfriend with a bowl on his hands.

"Ah, Nene. Here's some soup. It makes your fever go away quickly." The blond head male said, a sweet smile on his face. Nene nodded and took the soup on her hands and drink(eat?) it.

Nene felt delighted by her boyfriend's cooking. "Thanks Kou-kun. I needed this." She said, smiling after. Kou just scratch his nape and chuckles at her girlfriend's cuteness.

"I'll stay at home today. I'll tell my boss I'll be taking care of you." Kou sat down beside her, patting her head. Nene giggled and rest her head and put the soup down at the table.

"You didn't have to you know? I can take care of myself."

Kou chuckled and nuzzled his face on her head. "I don't want my troublesome girlfriend make a mess in the house again. So I'm staying."

Nene pouted and hit him in the arm playfully. "Hmph!" She crossed her arms.

Kou laugh. "You're so cute. I'm glad I have you as my girlfriend."

Nene blushed and buried her face onto his neck after wrapping her hands around his neck.. Kou laugh again at her cute antics and wrap his hands around her waist.

"You know, I love it when your sick. We spend the day together, I take care of you, make you soup, and lastly... Your cuteness." Nene's face was now dark red. Muttering incoherent words.

.

"Hah! Look who's sick now!" Kou sneezed. Grabbing the tissue Nene handed to him.

"If you hadn't kissed me when I was sick, your state wouldn't be like this you know?" Kou sheepishly laugh and laid in bed.

"I wanted you to feel better babe. So now your taking care of me- ow ow ow!"

"Why 'babe' all of a sudden?! Are you always like this when your sick?!" Nene smack Kou's arm and throwing pillows at him.

---------------

ugh im starting to like kounene more than hananene now

ALSO IM SO SORRY FOR NOT SAYING GOODBYE AND I LOVE U FOR THE LAST 2 CHAPTERSSS

bye!

ily ♥︎